Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Quote from: Berkut on March 14, 2013, 08:32:01 AM
Holy
Fuck.

So, I finished off researching the JagdPanther II, so I sold the JagdPanther (again).

Then I decided I would go ahead and grab the Hetzer (again) so I could finish eliting it, which apparently I never did originally for some reason - probably that stupid radio on it. So all I need is the radio (5400) and the tracks (1200).

We win our first match, so I get the x2 XP and research the tracks, which allows me the weight to mount the derp gun.

Next match, I load up the derp gun, grab a few gold rounds, and head out to play.

Victory!
Map:  Westfield
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:19:43 AM
Vehicle: Hetzer
Exp: 1,519 + Credits: 29,079
Achievements: : Dumitru's Medal, Top Gun, Invader, Sniper, Reaper, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

10 shots fired, 9 hits, 9 kills.

That is new high kill total for me.

That is just freakin' insane... :P

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

Pfft I'll stick with my 9 kills in Easy 8 without using any premium ammo. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

I got base defender as arty and people were still bitching about me not stopping the cap. I hate this fucking game.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

FunkMonk

Hahaha I am terrible with the Jagdpanzer IV  :mad:

I miss my StuG
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 16, 2013, 09:31:20 PM

I miss my StuG
once you get the second gun it gets better. but at tier 6 no more one shot kills.

PS i see you CdM :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on March 16, 2013, 05:03:44 PM
I got base defender as arty and people were still bitching about me not stopping the cap. I hate this fucking game.

Life of arty.  That's why, regardless of acclaim or criticism, I tell everybody to fuck themselves.

HVC

There was a guy in the other team bitching about arty. I killed him first. followed him around the map giving up other easy kills just to ruin hin game lol

katmai

HVC scared funk away!

HVC

CountDeMoney

PLJ deployed my air bags yesterday.  Rat bastard.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Rasputin

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 17, 2013, 06:37:50 AM
PLJ deployed my air bags yesterday.  Rat bastard.

It was epic fun, although I thought I finished you off before impact. Was the ram what killed you?

i love my vk...although now that ive looked up the hellcat's stats I should have shot at you with he,; that wouldve been quite the brew up
Who is John Galt?

C.C.R.

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 16, 2013, 09:31:20 PM

I miss my StuG

Elite it out, take the time to learn how to play it & really work on bumping up your crew's training/perks in it -- it'll really pay off for when you get to the Jagdpanther...

:ccr

katmai

Yo hoss, when is next day off :P