News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Alcohol Tales

Started by garbon, June 20, 2011, 05:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When drunk have you ever done something that you'd consider more fucked up than drawing symbols with your own blood?

Yes
11 (35.5%)
No
17 (54.8%)
I have never sipped the devil's brew
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Monoriu

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 20, 2011, 08:46:05 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on June 20, 2011, 08:38:49 PM
Never been drunk.

I bet you've never been stoned either.

Of course.

I have consumed alcohol, just never been drunk.  I have never taken any illicit drugs. 

Razgovory

Never been drunk either.  I don't drink.  I've never been stoned on illegal drugs.  Some of the ones I've been prescribed have had some odd reactions.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Pedrito

Not as fucked up as Tyr's drawings  :lol:

But I did my fair share of alcohol-induced idiocies, for sure  :blush:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Norgy

Yeah, I obviously have.

Liep

Quote from: dps on June 20, 2011, 08:21:31 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 20, 2011, 05:48:24 PM
Why yes of course;

Proposed to a woman.
Undertook a rather dangerous cliff walk.
Walked across some rather dodgy neighbourhoods in various cities.
etc.

Heck, I've done all of those sober.

Yes, but all of those are more dangerous when drunk.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Brazen

Yes, I told two muggers on a Tube train to give this guy back his wallet. They did, then beat the shit out of him at the next stop.

Grallon

Yes, most involving boys in some fashion or another.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

HVC

Quote from: Brazen on June 21, 2011, 06:08:32 AM
Yes, I told two muggers on a Tube train to give this guy back his wallet. They did, then beat the shit out of him at the next stop.
did you tell them to stop beating the shit out of him, or had you learned you lesson? :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

I always drank, sometimes a lot, never done anything silly.
Except driving once or twice, but I guess everyone is entitled to do one stupid thing in their younger years.

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.