News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New invention to save Ed Anger

Started by Valmy, June 03, 2011, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

http://technorati.com/women/article/radical-new-birth-control-for-men/

The scientific community has answered the call Ed.

When it comes to birth control, women have more options than men. They can choose between pills, shots, patches, lubes, and some more drastic, surgical measures where they "tie" their tubes. We men have one of two options, Condoms or snipping away at the "family jewels".

Recently, scientists in India have managed to develop an injection for men that has so far proven to be 100% effective, best of all, it can be reversed with another injection with no side effects what so ever! This is great considering what women have to give up when it comes to birth control. Some of the side effects are weight gain and loss, hormone imbalances, and frail bones. And some women have low fertility levels, but in order to be responsible they take the shot further lowering their fertility levels, this is both physically draining and emotionally draining for women. Finding a birth control method for men has been key research for some time and we finally have it.

The Injection is called RISUG, or "reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance".  Before we go into telling you how effective the injection is, and how it all works, lets get into the gruesome details of "getting" the injection. The first thing you need to do is go to your doctor in India, sign up to get the injection and once you are in the office the doctor will "prep" the area and stick a needle into your scrotum, two times... one in each of the "family jewels". The procedure will take about 15 minutes or so.

Regardless of how many studies they have done, the procedure is 100% effective for up to 10 years, it's reversible with another two injections, and above all, it's 100% safe with no side effects, minus the stinging for 15 minutes.

So now that we got that out of the way, here is how it works. A non toxic, positively charged polymer gets injected into the tube that your sperm pass through on their way from the testicles to the ... female area... the polymer doesn't block the tube, it just shocks the sperm to death. The sperm have a negative charge, while the polymer has a positive charge so they pretty much cancel each other out, and I'm not talking about just a few of them, the polymer kills EVERY single one of them, effectively delivering blanks.

There is a current challenge:  drug companies won't be making money from RISUG. It's practically a one shot deal since the Injection lasts ten years .The more profitable choice for the Drug companies is Male Hormonal Birth Control, which translates into millions of dollars since we would have to take a pill, or a shot every single month.

Thanks to Bill Gates and a 100k donation from the Gates Foundation, we might get RISUG approved here in the US. The company in charge of trying to bring it here is Parsemus, and they are trying to see if RISUG can work on women, too.

While that's all taking place here in the US, India is about to go into Stage III trials. It's practically the last step before RISUG can get the Green light to be used by anyone in India, so if you want to get the shot, that's your best bet right now.

Earlier this week we had an advancement in Active Memory Modification - a pill that makes you forget things when you get stressed, and now less than 3 days later, RISUG came out, I see this is as a great way to experiment with population control in over populated areas, or even giving it to adolescents, there would be less abortions, and less accidental pregnancies
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Pass. My sperm is the source of my strength.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Is that the same strength that landed you a wheelchair in Ohio?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 03, 2011, 03:44:59 PM
I was ambushed by a metal shelf.
was it jealous of your sperm?

As to the injection of plastic into my nads by an indian doctor: i'll pass.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Josquius

I've read of this kind of thing in sci-fi before.
The problem comes when you're thrown back in time to WW2 and unable to reverse it.

I don't like the sound of those side-effects either...
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Go in for birth control and end up going back in time? Yeah, that happened to me once.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger