News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Martin Bashir:"Palin bus tour illegal"

Started by citizen k, June 02, 2011, 11:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Sorta reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, where the future stupid people are all vaguely brown-ish.

Mike Judge, you naughty man, I see what you did there.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

KRonn

Quote from: Razgovory on June 03, 2011, 01:58:20 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on June 03, 2011, 01:38:45 AM
Fighting fire with fire.  :)

I don't see Palin as a serious candidate anymore.  She's not even worth wasting words on anymore.  There's little reason to attack her, she's already destroyed her own credibility.  Even amongst GOP faithful.
Heh, agreed. She's just a mouth piece for the Tea Party types. I'd be surprised if she runs, but even more so if she gets anywhere if she does run.

And still, some of the media is in a frenzy over her, following her, while at the same time seeming to lament the media coverage of her, even if it's their own.   :D   

Razgovory

Quote from: Legbiter on June 03, 2011, 06:54:08 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 03, 2011, 01:58:20 AM

I don't see Palin as a serious candidate anymore.  She's not even worth wasting words on anymore.  There's little reason to attack her, she's already destroyed her own credibility.  Even amongst GOP faithful.

But don't you want to vote for her out of morbid curiosity, just to see how a Palin presidency would play out? I picture it'd be like 1984 crossed with a lot of skinned animals.

No.  No more then I would want to put rancid roadkill in my mouth just out of curiosity.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Slargos on June 03, 2011, 08:30:21 AM:lol:

Unwittingly raciss?  :lmfao:
Not raciss, realisstic.  Also I love Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on June 03, 2011, 09:34:56 AM

They are some of my best friends :)
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Scipio

Quote from: Valmy on June 03, 2011, 09:43:57 AM
Quote from: Caliga on June 03, 2011, 09:34:56 AM

They are some of my best friends :)
They make some of my favorite cigars.  And rum.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Valmy

It is going to be so hard to tune out the idiocy of this election.  If only I could move to Australia until 2013.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

dps

Quote from: Caliga on June 03, 2011, 07:03:45 AM
While this country does seem to be getting stupider by the year, I still don't think a charlatan like her is going to con her way into the White House any time soon.  By the time America is stupid enough to elect a Sarah Palin, demographic shifts mean it'll be electing Sierra Perez instead.

When I read the bit about a charlatan conning their way to the White House, I kind of shivered, wondering how close we might have come to John Edwards in the Oval Office.

Tonitrus

I thought this thread was going to be about the doctor from DS9.

Ideologue

How is it possibly illegal to use the flag in an advertisement?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on June 03, 2011, 08:50:49 PM
How is it possibly illegal to use the flag in an advertisement?

He said it violates the Flag Code, which isn't a real law.  It's asinine.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: dps on June 03, 2011, 07:50:00 PM
When I read the bit about a charlatan conning their way to the White House, I kind of shivered, wondering how close we might have come to John Edwards in the Oval Office.

A victory in Ohio and a murder of Kerry away

Eddie Teach

We already have had plenty of inept Presidents.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 03, 2011, 08:39:04 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about the doctor from DS9.
Dirty Augments!  :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point