News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gay rights activists get Kremlined

Started by CountDeMoney, May 31, 2011, 06:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Fags from the US and France get bashed in front of the Kremlin at the beginning of Gay Pride.
Sometimes, there are simply things you don't do in Russia.

Here's a video just for Marti, mainly because the reporter sounds like such a swish.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/videobeta/?watchId=c6cdd0a4-8fae-4d1c-a411-77e85dd265c2

Martinus

Don't you have some dead pigs to report instead?

Incidentally, 54% of Poles now support civil unions.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on May 31, 2011, 06:48:22 AM
Don't you have some dead pigs to report instead?

:lol: Alas, no.  Just brained faggots.

Neil

Will Martinus bash himself in solidarity?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on May 31, 2011, 06:48:22 AM
Incidentally, 54% of Poles now support civil unions.
And 93% support the Holocaust.  The things you do still aren't normal or right.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Crazy_Ivan80

So stupid russians made their country look like the backwards place it really is.
retards.

derspiess

You know those threads where all you have to do is glance at the title to know who started the thread?  This was one of them.  :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

chipwich

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

I'm pro gay rights. Except for Mart's rights. I want his taken away.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 31, 2011, 04:56:40 PM
I'm pro gay rights. Except for Mart's rights. I want his taken away.

So is Seedy.  But he starts threads on gay topics & you don't, so neither you nor Sluggo came to mind when I saw the title.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I've done it before, but I've generally stopped that in deference to my caramel brother Grabass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 31, 2011, 11:41:51 AM
You know those threads where all you have to do is glance at the title to know who started the thread?  This was one of them.  :D

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :yeah:

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 01, 2011, 06:08:21 AM
Quote from: derspiess on May 31, 2011, 11:41:51 AM

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :yeah:

I had you pegged even despite the lack of your signature keywords such as [MOBTOWN] and [URBANITES]

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 31, 2011, 05:48:25 PM
I've done it before, but I've generally stopped that in deference to my caramel brother Grabass.

:hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.