And we're back!

Main Menu

Which of these circles is angry?

Started by MadImmortalMan, May 31, 2011, 07:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: Martinus on June 01, 2011, 01:17:17 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on June 01, 2011, 01:13:29 AM
Guys, the results at the end are random mumbo jumbo.

L2RPLZKTHNXBAI

That's what I said (without having to read this). Learn to think, PLZKTHNXBAI

LULZ UR STUPID.

dps

I got the same result as ulmont, and yeah, it's BS.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on June 01, 2011, 01:13:29 AM
Guys, the results at the end are random mumbo jumbo.

L2RPLZKTHNXBAI

What is that in Psychology, the Foyer Effect?

EDIT:  It's the Forer Effect.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

....what?
Just...what?

QuoteHandy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.
I really don't get it.
██████
██████
██████

ulmont

Quote from: Tyr on June 01, 2011, 12:04:39 PM
I really don't get it.

Right.  Because it's not a real test and it gives random results, as noted previously.

Slargos

Quote from: ulmont on June 01, 2011, 12:16:54 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 01, 2011, 12:04:39 PM
I really don't get it.

Right.  Because it's not a real test and it gives random results, as noted previously.

Nope. You get the same result every time if you pick the same options.

DontSayBanana

Woohoo!  I got the biggest load of BS!  I win the prize!

QuoteYou are not a leader of men but an organizer of men. You need order and organization to feel secure about your life. You will usually have extensive knowledge of your family history and tradition. You have little use for things that are not useful. Hard work, thrift and dedication are the way to your heart. You will always deal with others in a steadfast and straightforward manner, and will consequently expect others to behave the same way. The strange, the illicit, the unusual, have no place in your mindset. Proper planning and organization is a distinct pleasure to you. Because of your sense of responsibility, you will often accept leadership roles that can be onerous and difficult. Your thinking is sequential. Relationships for you often revolve around a sense of mutual responsibility. Good parenting is of prime importance, as is the duties that one lover has to another. You are intensely loyal, but on occasion can be so obsessed with the duties of a relationship that you can forget to address the private moments that give a relationship meaning. Oddly, you can be extremely sentimental.
Experience bij!

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Agelastus

QuoteThough quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent

Interesting.

The bolded portions I would consider 100% accurate, which is interesting. Damn weird test though, and the limited number of questions suggest that if there is anything to the result it is only in the broadest possible sense as insufficient data would have been collected.

It's an amusing couple of minutes, I guess.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?