Major Drug Dealer Outlines Tactics To Keep Their Biggest Junkie Hooked.

Started by jamesww, May 30, 2011, 03:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesww

Saudi prince calls for lower oil prices

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal said Sunday that he wants oil prices to drop so that the United States and Europe don't accelerate efforts to wean themselves off his country's supply.

In an interview broadcast Sunday on "CNN's Fareed Zakaria GPS," the grandson of the founding king of modern Saudi Arabia said the oil price should be somewhere between $70 and $80 a barrel, rather than the current level of over $100 a barrel.

"We don't want the West to go and find alternatives, because, clearly, the higher the price of oil goes, the more they have incentives to go and find alternatives," said Talal, who is listed by Forbes as the 26th richest man in the world.

A major investor in the United States, the prince said the country remains a desired investment target because of its stability.

"At the end of the day, the United States is down, for sure, but it is not out," Talal said.

Asked about the so-called Arab Spring protests reshaping the political landscape in the Middle East and North Africa, he said the level of unrest in his native country is far below that of other countries because of economic stability and the love of the Saudi people for the monarchy.

Full article here:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/05/29/us.saudi.prince.oil/index.html][url]http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/05/29/us.saudi.prince.oil/index.html[/url]

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

jamesww

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 30, 2011, 04:48:54 PM
That's some fucking earth shattering news there Mongers.

Sometimes the junkie needs someone who cares, to remind him just how destructive his habit is.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

The Arab kings really are like drug dealers aren't they?
They're mean to women, have questionable fashion sense and are obsessed with their bling bling big shiny buildings to show off.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on May 31, 2011, 01:20:35 PM
The Arab kings really are like drug dealers aren't they?
They're mean to women, have questionable fashion sense and are obsessed with their bling bling big shiny buildings to show off.
America can not have a Skyscrapper gap!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point