Psychology Today Apologizes for 'Black Women Less Attractive' Post

Started by garbon, May 29, 2011, 03:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 29, 2011, 09:18:19 PM
I have never seen a nice pair of tits on a black girl.

I'd do all sorts of things for one night with Mary J Blige.

Weijun

Quote from: Zoupa on May 29, 2011, 09:46:59 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 29, 2011, 09:18:19 PM
I have never seen a nice pair of tits on a black girl.

I'd do all sorts of things for one night with Mary J Blige.
At age 40 or when she was young?

11B4V

She may not be PC, but what are the stats?

What's the percentage of interracial relationships involving whitey and afro-american? Male-Female.

WM-BF

BM-WF
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Slargos

Frankly, I can think of two hot black women at the top of my head. Halle Berry and Jessica Alba. Neither of them are blåman black.

Rihanna has a look that is intriguing somehow, but I wouldn't call her beautiful.

11B4V

1. Black women make black men feel under appreciated, unwarranted and irresponsible and regressive.
2. Black women are too aggressive and no longer patient in waiting on the pursuit of a man.
3. Black women are strong headed, too independent which presents great challenges in relationships.
4. Black women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to run the relationship.
5. Black women expect too much. They are gold diggers who will not look twice at a blue collar black man.
6. Black women are hot headed and have bad attitudes.
7. Black women stop caring about their appearance after a certain age.
8. Black women are not as sexually open as other races, especially in regards to oral sex.
9. Black women's tolerance is far too low; they are no longer empathetic to the black man's struggle in white America.
10. Black women do not cater to their men.

Amid sharing these ten reasons with several Black women, some agreed to these assessments while others retorted (proving issue number 5) with negative connotation in their sentiments, placing blame on the opponent rather than listening and evaluating the dynamics that have prevented them from obtaining and maintaining relationships with their black men. Those women shared speculations such as: white women have low self esteem and are easy to manipulate; white women are nasty, take abuse and will do anything to keep a black man; white women are still considered trophies and black women considered big lipped, loud-mouthed jigga boos that hold black men back; black men are lazy and don't want to be responsible or held accountable for their lives, their children and their families; white women make it easy for them to escape.

http://www.blackstate.com/dateblackwomen.html

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on May 29, 2011, 10:41:01 PM
Frankly, I can think of two hot black women at the top of my head. Halle Berry and Jessica Alba. Neither of them are blåman black.

:lol: I know that Mexican-Italian heritage is really teasing the eggplant line, but c'mon.  :lmfao:

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 29, 2011, 11:57:58 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 29, 2011, 10:41:01 PM

:lol: I know that Mexican-Italian heritage is really teasing the eggplant line, but c'mon.  :lmfao:

There's more than one drop of cricket blood in that mix.  :hmm:

Regardless, my point is that if you want to find beautiful black women they can't be, you know, really black.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 29, 2011, 10:37:10 PM
What's the percentage of interracial relationships involving whitey and afro-american? Male-Female.

WM-BF

BM-WF

From a purely anecdotal standpoint, I am not in the least threatened by The Black Man(tm), considering the white trash hoggers they usually score.  Man, they like their white chicks fugly fat.
Also anecdotal, but the white guys I've seen have pulled down some serious hot Nubian princesses.  But they tend to be either (1) artsy broke ass hipster dudes, or (2) totally loaded.

11 Bravo's list can be mostly summed up in one statement: black women are just too goddamned loud.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on May 29, 2011, 11:59:07 PMRegardless, my point is that if you want to find beautiful black women they can't be, you know, really black.

Grace Jones would fuck the Aryan right out of your ass.

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 30, 2011, 12:06:11 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 29, 2011, 11:59:07 PMRegardless, my point is that if you want to find beautiful black women they can't be, you know, really black.

Grace Jones would fuck the Aryan right out of your ass.

Black people and ass-rape. Yeah, you're making a great case for the lenient treatment of the nigglets.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on May 30, 2011, 12:07:47 AMBlack people and ass-rape. Yeah, you're making a great case for the lenient treatment of the nigglets.  :lol:

You're the one calling Jessica Alba part nigger.  Talk about wandering off the reservation.