Fantastic Four(any)
1 (2.4%)
Elektra
5 (12.2%)
Other
3 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Agelastus

Superman IV; other movies their are Turkeys, but Superman IV suffers more than them because it can be compared with the much superior first two films.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Slargos

Quote from: The Larch on May 27, 2011, 05:02:06 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on May 27, 2011, 04:56:38 AM
The Punisher.

Which one? There are at least two or three films in recent memory.  :P

Three that I can recall. In descending order of dubious quality, 2 - 3 - 1.

The last one was actually funny in a ridiculously gory violence sort of way, but the only one with any attempt at quality was the second, IMO.

Josquius

I remember Batman Forever physically made me feel sick. The green lighting was horrid.
██████
██████
██████

DontSayBanana

Other. Nick Fury: Agent of Shield. Sure, it was a TV movie, but those who've had the (mis)fortune to catch that piece of crap know just how awful it is. Starting with David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury. :P
Experience bij!

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2011, 09:58:10 PM
Quote from: grumbler on May 26, 2011, 09:50:39 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2011, 09:47:40 PM
Don't let facts get in the way of your strawmen.
I am the world's foremost expert on the definition of strawmen, and My ruling is that you used Neil's line.

It is not a good idea to get in the middle of a fight between Neil and I.
You might end up with your pooper hurting.

I am the worlds foremost expert on causality, and My ruling is that grumbler's post will not effect the status of his sphincter.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Slargos

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 27, 2011, 08:42:53 AM
Quote from: grumbler on May 26, 2011, 09:50:39 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2011, 09:47:40 PM
Don't let facts get in the way of your strawmen.
I am the world's foremost expert on the definition of strawmen, and My ruling is that you used Neil's line.

I am the worlds foremost expert on causality, and My ruling is that grumbler's post will not effect the status of his sphincter.

And I guess somehow this is objectively measurable as well?  :rolleyes:

Ideologue

Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2011, 09:43:55 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2011, 09:39:09 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2011, 09:35:43 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2011, 09:26:46 PM
Blade is not a superhero, the same way Dracula isn't either.
He's an original Marvel Comics character who has appeared in Spider-Man and palled around with Doctor Strange.  Superhero.
Stop spreading lies.
Why don't you go and watch some Cirque D' Soleil or something?
I am the world's foremost expert on the definition of superhero, and My ruling is that Blade is most assuredly a superhero.

V: superhero?

I say yes.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

grumbler

It isn't because you are in a fight with Neil that your pooper is hurting.  It is because you wear your boxers backwards.  I don't, so have no worries on that score.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on May 27, 2011, 09:17:15 AM
Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2011, 09:43:55 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2011, 09:39:09 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2011, 09:35:43 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 26, 2011, 09:26:46 PM
Blade is not a superhero, the same way Dracula isn't either.
He's an original Marvel Comics character who has appeared in Spider-Man and palled around with Doctor Strange.  Superhero.
Stop spreading lies.
Why don't you go and watch some Cirque D' Soleil or something?
I am the world's foremost expert on the definition of superhero, and My ruling is that Blade is most assuredly a superhero.
V: superhero?

I say yes.
Absolutely.  V was in some ways similar to Deadpool, if Deadpool had better writing and wasn't so deliberitely zany and pop-culturey.

Just because a story is about a superhero doesn't mean it has to be weak and cliché.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Why are people other than Me capitalizing the word 'me'?  Highly inappropriate and just a little presumptuous of you all, don't you think?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

You capitalize "me"? All these years, I thought you were talking about Maine.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on May 27, 2011, 12:48:25 PM
Why are people other than Me capitalizing the word 'me'?  Highly inappropriate and just a little presumptuous of you all, don't you think?

I capitalize letters randomly.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 27, 2011, 12:53:34 PM
You capitalize "me"? All these years, I thought you were talking about Maine.  :hmm:
That would be ME.  I am Me.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on May 27, 2011, 01:31:05 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 27, 2011, 12:53:34 PM
That would be ME.  I am Me.

So you're saying you are Me?