Started by Siege, May 16, 2011, 08:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

How does math respond to Miller Lite? :hmm:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: The Brain on May 21, 2011, 04:19:20 AM

Which reminds me, drinkers of fine beers are more intelligent than drinkers of garbage like miller or coors lite. Perhaps a simple switch to superior beers will give Siegey the intelligence boost he wants  :hmm:

Strix

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 21, 2011, 06:24:34 AM
Quote from: The Brain on May 21, 2011, 04:19:20 AM

Which reminds me, drinkers of fine beers are more intelligent than drinkers of garbage like miller or coors lite. Perhaps a simple switch to superior beers will give Siegey the intelligence boost he wants  :hmm:

I believe he should go in the opposite direction. Start drinking Golden Anniversary and Black Label. Surrounding yourself with people who drink such fine products will make you feel like a rocket scientist in comparison.

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Zeus

Quote from: The Brain on May 17, 2011, 10:03:42 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 17, 2011, 10:00:30 AM
Siegey, you're smart enough.  I know we knock you on this board, but you aren't a dim bulb by any stretch.

Besides,

QuoteThough I said to myself, "Behold, I have become great and stored up wisdom beyond all who were before me in Jerusalem, and my mind has broad experience of wisdom and knowledge";

yet when I applied my mind to know wisdom and knowledge, madness and folly, I learned that this also is a chase after wind.

For in much wisdom there is much sorrow, and he who stores up knowledge stores up grief.

Sour grapes. Being super intelligent is totally awesome, makes you happy as fuck. My life isn't misery.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19174_5-unexpected-downsides-high-intelligence.html
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"