News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Obama birth certificate T-shirts for sale

Started by garbon, May 18, 2011, 01:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110518/ap_on_go_ot/us_obama_t_shirts;

Quoteou've seen President Barack Obama's birth certificate. Now you can wear it.

The Obama campaign is selling T-shirts on its website that show Obama's face on the front along with the words "Made in the USA."

On the back is an image of the president's long-form birth certificate from Hawaii — the one the White House finally produced in April in an attempt to squelch the "birthers" who claim Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen, and therefore ineligible to be president.

Starting price for the T-shirts — described on the website as "limited edition" — is $25.

:hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

I'm probably not going to vote for him, and I certainly don't want to give money to his campaign, but that is a pretty neat idea, and I really wouldn't mind having one of those shirts.

Neil

:lol:

OK, Obama has won my respect with this act of dickery.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

They need to do an Obama Birth Certificate Commemorative Plate, ringed with 22-carat gold leaf and complete with a display stand and certificate of authenticity.

Which btw I was hoping my original Obama Commemorative Plates would get a bump in value commensurate with his approval bump, but sadly, no :weep:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall