Main Menu

And now we know why

Started by CountDeMoney, May 17, 2011, 07:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

QuoteMother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Revealed

By LUCHINA FISHER, SUZAN CLARKE, DAVID WRIGHT (@abcdavid) and KEVIN DOLAK

May 18, 2011
Mildred Patricia Baena is the woman with whom former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a son about 14 years ago, ABC News has learned.

Known as Patty, she reportedly worked in the famliy home as a housekeeper and assistant for more than 20 years, until January.

She looks like a Filipino. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Maybe she was better looking 10 years ago.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 18, 2011, 08:24:15 AM
QuoteMother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Revealed

By LUCHINA FISHER, SUZAN CLARKE, DAVID WRIGHT (@abcdavid) and KEVIN DOLAK

May 18, 2011
Mildred Patricia Baena is the woman with whom former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a son about 14 years ago, ABC News has learned.

Known as Patty, she reportedly worked in the famliy home as a housekeeper and assistant for more than 20 years, until January.

She looks like a Filipino. :hmm:

She looks very Caliga approved as well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Well, duh.  Arnold is a God-King. :)

Anyway, wonder what the little dude looks like.  A half-Filipino half-Schwarzenegger kid is bound to look a little strange.

Kleves

I see Arnold subscribes to the Bill Clinton school of mistresses. I am disappointed; even John Edwards had better taste.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Malthus

Quote from: Kleves on May 19, 2011, 09:32:29 AM
I see Arnold subscribes to the Bill Clinton school of mistresses. I am disappointed; even John Edwards had better taste.

She's butt-ugly now, but are there any pics of what she looked like 14 years ago?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Drakken

Quote from: Kleves on May 19, 2011, 09:32:29 AM

Even fat or ugly chicks need a little love from time to time.

Brazen

Quote from: Caliga on May 18, 2011, 11:23:15 AM
Well, duh.  Arnold is a God-King. :)

Anyway, wonder what the little dude looks like.  A half-Filipino half-Schwarzenegger kid is bound to look a little strange.
Our papers have published pictures that were on her Facebook page.

Caliga