News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Work Romance

Started by MadImmortalMan, May 16, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you ever dated/had sex with a co-worker?

Yes
14 (33.3%)
Yes and it was a person who reported to me
4 (9.5%)
Nope
24 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 42

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 17, 2011, 09:10:45 AM
duty? More like a love of my paycheck.
So now you're safe to bang her :contract:

providing the child bride approves.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Pedrito

Never.
And the fact they're my employees would make it not only awkward, but highly unadvisable.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Norgy

Dated, no, not while we were co-workers. Sex, yes. People communications and marketing are slutty.

Drakken

Quote from: mongers on May 17, 2011, 07:52:34 AM
So you didn't stand up for her ?

I leave the "prince charming" role to suckers, my role was being her boy toy. :perv:

When I was with her the "harassment" was mostly him being very anal with her time off-work chatting with me. I thought she was exaggerating, she was a bit of a drama queen.

Plus we kept it low profile for very obvious reasons, because it was known she had a bore at home.

Norgy

Quote from: Pedrito on May 17, 2011, 11:21:20 AM

And the fact they're my employees would make it not only awkward, but highly unadvisable.

L.

You're no real Italian.  <_<

Ideologue

Quote from: Drakken on May 17, 2011, 12:49:04 PM

I leave the "prince charming" role to suckers, my role was being her boy toy. :perv:

Are you allowed to use :perv: or "boy toy" or call other people "suckers" in this context if you didn't actually have sex?  It seems like you're overselling it.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Slargos

Quote from: Norgy on May 17, 2011, 12:49:58 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on May 17, 2011, 11:21:20 AM

L.

You're no real Italian.  <_<

Nah. It appears Pedrito is white after all.

mongers

Quote from: Drakken on May 17, 2011, 12:49:04 PM

When I was with her the "harassment" was mostly him being very anal with her time off-work chatting with me. I thought she was exaggerating, she was a bit of a drama queen.

Plus we kept it low profile for very obvious reasons, because it was known she had a bore at home.

No, I meant from the perspective of a normal human being.  ;)

Bullying in the workplace shouldn't be tolerated by the other workers.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Drakken

Quote from: Ideologue on May 17, 2011, 12:52:21 PM
Are you allowed to use :perv: or "boy toy" or call other people "suckers" in this context if you didn't actually have sex?  It seems like you're overselling it.

Know a lot of girls who makes out on their workplace with a coworker, when having a boyfriend at home? :huh:

We didn't risk having sex at work, and she resigned from her job before we could arrange anything outside of work. It ended there, it was fun, we moved on, end of story.

Drakken

Quote from: mongers on May 17, 2011, 01:17:33 PM
Bullying in the workplace shouldn't be tolerated.

Especially when it's not in fact bullying, but her pulling some drama. She just didn't like the supervisor and anything he'd say was "harassment".

She was strong enough to resolve the issue herself, and she did : she left of her own accord.

Ideologue

Quote from: Drakken on May 17, 2011, 01:25:06 PM

Know a lot of girls who makes out on their workplace with a coworker, when having a boyfriend at home? :huh:

Yes.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Drakken

Quote from: Ideologue on May 17, 2011, 01:33:53 PM

Yes.

Outside of Reynholm Industries, please.

Slargos

Quote from: Drakken on May 17, 2011, 01:35:47 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 17, 2011, 01:33:53 PM

Yes.

Outside of Reynholm Industries, please.

:D

Valmy

Ah Drakken being all badass and awesome because he once kissed a girl at work.

If only we could all be so hard core as you lady killer.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Yes. she left her boyfriend too... and then went crazy. never again.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.