Previous topic - Next topic

Left-handed or right-handed?

I am a genius lefty, filled with boundless imagination and creativity
11 (22.9%)
I am a boring, fascist righty, and act accordingly
37 (77.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Brazen

I can give hand-jobs with either. Helps when one inevitably gets tired.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Brazen on May 16, 2011, 10:00:43 AM
I can give hand-jobs with either. Helps when one inevitably gets tired.
:lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Proud right-handed fascist.  Can't figure out how my nephew & niece turned out to be left-handed, since nobody in our family, nor anyone in my sister in law's family is a lefty.

Tommy initially seemed to prefer writing & throwing with his left hand, then switched back & forth for a while, and now he generally uses his right hand. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Obviously it is better to be different. It isn't normal to have millions of dollars.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Agelastus

Right handed, although as a kid I held a toy pistol with my right hand but a toy rifle with my left.

And I apparently hold my pen in a left handed fashion, even though it's in my right hand.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Norgy

Right-handed fascist, 2nd battallion "The Willing Executioners".

Fate