News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Question to Americans about the GOP

Started by Martim Silva, May 15, 2011, 07:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonasSalk

Why are Democrats so pro-abortion? Don't they know that they've aborted millions of their voters?
Yuman

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 15, 2011, 05:24:43 PM
What in the world are you talking about?

Your boy Dubya's cock-up called the Prescription Drug Act of Ought-6.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: JonasSalk on May 15, 2011, 06:39:31 PM
Why are Democrats so pro-abortion? Don't they know that they've aborted millions of their voters?

Lulz, silly niggerhater.  Foetuseses aren't 18 years old.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 06:41:03 PM

Yeah, I don't get the part about eviscerating Medicare.

JonasSalk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 06:41:59 PMLulz, I'm a niggerhater and I want as many black babies dead as possible.
Yuman

Neil

Quote from: JonasSalk on May 15, 2011, 06:39:31 PM
Turns out they still have plenty.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 15, 2011, 06:44:51 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 06:41:03 PM

Yeah, I don't get the part about eviscerating Medicare.

Perhaps "eviscerating Medicare" was a poor choice.  "Sodomizing Medicare with a broom handle in front of children" works better.

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 06:51:17 PM
Perhaps "eviscerating Medicare" was a poor choice.  "Sodomizing Medicare with a broom handle in front of children" works better.

Better yet would be "woops, maybe I should stick to rants that aren't subject to fact checking."

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 15, 2011, 06:53:37 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 06:51:17 PM

Better yet would be "woops, maybe I should stick to rants that aren't subject to fact checking."

C'mon, even a GOP nutter like yourself can see how the out of pocket deduction bullshit they forced onto indigent senior citizens was a fuckover through Medicare. 
How much is Pfizer paying you, anyway?

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 06:58:15 PM
C'mon, even a GOP nutter like yourself can see how the out of pocket deduction bullshit they forced onto indigent senior citizens was a fuckover through Medicare. 
How much is Pfizer paying you, anyway?

A GOP nutter like myself is still having a hard time figuring out what you're talking about.  Was there some copay introduced into Medicare parts A & B as part of the Prescription Drug benefit legislation, or are you talking about drug copays?

Ed Anger

I'd like to know who thought the Medicare Donut Hole was a fucking good idea.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2011, 06:58:45 PM
He's also anti-choice, so it's a push.
He's not though.  He seems like a dogmatic GOP guy, so I'm sure he believes in all sorts of choices.  He's just anti-abortion.