John Demjanjuk convicted of aiding murder of 27,900 Jews in Holocaust

Started by jimmy olsen, May 13, 2011, 01:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Drakken on May 13, 2011, 12:29:39 PM
I wasn't serious, but Demjanjuk was one of the likes who certainly had a boner doing his "job", as you put it.
:hmm: I don't want to know how you know.

Drakken

Neil

Quote from: Norgy on May 13, 2011, 12:30:25 PM
I have no idea what the seduction community is.
Suckers who pay money to hucksters to try and learn how to talk to women.  They're generally pretty pathetic.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

I really don't know how connected to the seduction community Drakken is, or how accurate media portrayals of the community is, but if they are accurate, the seduction community takes an extremely patronizing view toward women.  The idea is that women like to be ordered around and controlled and want a man who is extremely aggressive and domineering, so you can get any chick, no matter how HOTT--and no matter what you look like--as long as you are cocky, aggressive, and assertive.

The problem is that it seems (again, from the media) that the kind of man who is so desperate as to need to pay for this advice is so much the opposite of aggressive and cocky that acting that way is totally against his nature, and as women are in actuality much smarter than the patronizing seduction guys think, is going to see right through this act and laugh the guy off.  Clearly that is what happened to that George Sodini loser in Pittsburgh who paid for seduction community lessons, and why he eventually went on a murder-suicide shooting spree at his gym.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on May 13, 2011, 12:51:02 PM
I really don't know how connected to the seduction community Drakken is, or how accurate media portrayals of the community is, but if they are accurate, the seduction community takes an extremely patronizing view toward women.

I'm not. Yes, they got some of my attention a long time ago, and I made the mistake of talking about it here at the time.

For what it's worth, I haven't paid a damn buck for anything.

It's just a heckle garbon has thrown repeatedly onto me during discussions, gratuitously like some bitch in need of attention, even he wasn't even involved in, because he doesn't like my jaded view of women and romance in general (or because he genuinely dislikes me, which is his right). 

It stuck, because obviously everything garbon says here is gospel, and got rolled around as an ad hominem each time I would post something in here, like some big old Monty Python wink-wink nudge-nudge fart joke that people still think it's funny.

DGuller

Slargos

Quote from: Drakken on May 13, 2011, 12:29:39 PM
Except that this wasn't a job, it was murder on a very large scale, and most of them did it because they enjoyed the idea of murdering Jews. Then they attempted to whitewash it as "the devil made me do it" or "I was ordered to" or "if I didn't do it, I would be dead".

I am completely serious that each and every one of them should be hanging by the neck, yeah, and not given life or freed under humanitarian reasons. I just anted up your shock shtick a bit more. I wasn't serious, it was all second degree and I expected (wrongly) that most people here had the common sense to see it as shock.

But Demjanjuk was one of the likes who certainly had a boner doing his "job", as you put it.

Now you're just being silly.

Firstly, it's not murder if it's approved by the state, and this was very much approved by the state.

Secondly, you have no idea what Demjanjuk actually DID, other than that he was there.

Thirdly, you don't know Demjanjuk, and I doubt you know what turns him on, murder boners or otherwise.

Just about the only thing you probably get right is that most of them enjoyed it. Why shouldn't they? Work satisfaction is an important part of general health.

Gör om, gör rätt.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on May 13, 2011, 01:13:11 PM
Quote from: Drakken on May 13, 2011, 12:53:01 PM
It stuck, because obviously everything garbon says here is gospel
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yeah very bizarre. Both that statement in general and in this specific case. I hardly think it was because of me that he's been linked with the seduction community - I don't even bring it up that often.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Camerus

Drakken's own ongoing posts on social / dating issues seem to draw heavily from 'seduction community' shibboleths also.  So it's easy to be reminded of it.

jamesww

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 13, 2011, 02:46:04 PM
Drakken's own ongoing posts on social / dating issues seem to draw heavily from 'seduction community' shibboleths also.  So it's easy to be reminded of it.

:yes:

jamesww

How much academic credibility does whats is names 'Hitler's Willing Executioners' still have ?

Drakken

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 13, 2011, 02:46:04 PM

Nah, I'm just a male chauvinist pig. That I gladly accept. -_-

Drakken

Quote from: jamesww on May 13, 2011, 03:12:38 PM
How much academic credibility does whats is names 'Hitler's Willing Executioners' still have ?

IIRC, not much. Up par with James Bacque's "Other Losses".

Razgovory

Quote from: Drakken on May 13, 2011, 03:26:22 PM
Quote from: jamesww on May 13, 2011, 03:12:38 PM

IIRC, not much. Up par with James Bacque's "Other Losses".

Oh I think it's a little better then that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017