Denmark to reinstate border controls to Germany, Sweden

Started by Syt, May 11, 2011, 10:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 12, 2011, 07:27:21 PM

That said, this move is hardly just populist. It is meant to fight off dangerous alien immigration and does not affect real Europeans at all. IIRC, most Danish parties support something like this, and I think the Swedish government also nodded its agreement.

"dangerous alien immigration" read "Romanians"...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

LaCroix

Slargos

Norgy

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 12, 2011, 07:27:21 PM

That said, this move is hardly just populist. It is meant to fight off dangerous alien immigration and does not affect real Europeans at all.

Jesus.
Who needs enemies when you have friends like the EU.

What are "real" Europeans and what is "dangerous alien immigration"? Real Europeans, are those supposedly the ones living west of the Oder-Neisse? And is "dangerous alien immigration" those people who could possibly do what the poorer members of the EU always have done, undercut the wages in "old" member states?

I have to say I was really, really wrong campaigning for and voting for a yes in the 1994 EU membership referendum. Not because of Eastern Europe, but because of the Med countries and Iberia.

The Larch

Quote from: Norgy on May 13, 2011, 03:03:57 AMI have to say I was really, really wrong campaigning for and voting for a yes in the 1994 EU membership referendum. Not because of Eastern Europe, but because of the Med countries and Iberia.

Fuck you too, and your cod as well.  :P

Martim Silva

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on May 12, 2011, 10:08:46 PM
"dangerous alien immigration" read "Romanians"...

And by "Romanians" read "Gypsies", who make up 15% of the Romanian population and are the ones leaving the country in droves to be bums/criminals elsewhere.

Quote from: Norgy
Jesus.

Don't buy into the "Great Spirit in the sky and who likes to play hide and seek with aeroplanes" crap. Give religion up, it's best for you.

What are "real" Europeans and what is "dangerous alien immigration"? Real Europeans, are those supposedly the ones living west of the Oder-Neisse? And is "dangerous alien immigration" those people who could possibly do what the poorer members of the EU always have done, undercut the wages in "old" member states?

"Dangerous alien immigration" means people whose birthplace lies outside of Europe and come here because either:

a) they hate our guts and want to blow us up (aka Terrorists), or

b) come thinking they can get easy money - often just through unemployment subsidies - and in fact hate our guts because they think we're depraved (aka Muslims/other Africans who absolutely refuse to integrate). They contribute nothing to society, weigh on our deficits and are just disturbing social harmony.

It also means "Gypsies", who though they've been born in their caravans who happened to be in Europe at the time, don't give a crap about Europeans and just live to be bums/criminals/abusers, contributing nothing to society (especially because they roam from place to place and feel no attachment to anybody but their own tribe. It is, in fact, a matter of great pride for them to steal from non-Gypsies).

Though I also oppose excessive immigration that is sponsored by caplitalists and whose only purpose is to keep wages down. This kind of immigration is detrimental both to the local population and to the immigrants who are already in the country (because they get fired as soon as they start to be eligible for the same rights as the locals, and then find themselves unemployed and unemployable, as the bosses prefer to hire other cheaper newcomers instead of them).

And don't confuse "immigrants" with "actual needy refugees". There was a reason why the Tunisian coast guard rammed the immigrants' ships that tried to get to Italy from Tunisia just after the Jasmine Revolution, hoping they'd all drown - most if not all were just thugs of the former Dictator trying to leave the country in order to avoid being dealt Justice by the People they oppressed for decades.

I have to say I was really, really wrong campaigning for and voting for a yes in the 1994 EU membership referendum. Not because of Eastern Europe, but because of the Med countries and Iberia.

Norwegians are famous for being selfish. Your nation's hate for true solidarity hasn't won you any friends in the last decades, and will probably cost you dearly when your funds end up bust (they bought large amounts of US Residential Mortgage Backed Securities) and nobody steps up to save you from your financial folly.

Razgovory

Wait, the Portuguese guy is lecturing the Norwegian guy on economic irresponsibility.  :blink:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Slargos

Quote from: Razgovory on May 13, 2011, 12:23:23 PM
Wait, the Portuguese guy is lecturing the Norwegian guy on economic irresponsibility.  :blink:

Racist.

Why does everyone bitch at me for racism, when you're displaying it on your own all the fucking time?

Maximus

Quote from: Slargos on May 13, 2011, 12:24:51 PM
Racist.

Why does everyone bitch at me for racism, when you're displaying it on your own all the fucking time?
That's not racism. Neither Portugal nor Norway is a race.

Slargos

Quote from: Maximus on May 13, 2011, 03:10:15 PM
Racist.

:w00t:

All Americans are syphilic assholes.  :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: Slargos on May 13, 2011, 03:12:05 PM
Racist.

I'm not sure what is going on in that post.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on May 13, 2011, 03:45:24 PM
Racist.

I think he confused two thoughts.  He was going to say something about Americans but the recent and distressing diagnosis from his proctologist weighs heavily on his mind and he inadvertently started typing out his ailment.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Slargos

Quote from: garbon on May 13, 2011, 03:45:24 PM
Racist.

Spontanous outburst after realizing that it's national-stereotyping-day.