What if Jews had followed the 'Palestinian Path'? NYT op-ed

Started by Caliga, June 20, 2011, 10:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: JonasSalk on June 21, 2011, 05:42:25 PM
There is absolutely no anti-Semitism in Poland, Russia, and Ukraine today. Tyr is right.

It's amazing how a substantial drop in the Jewish population does wonders in reducing anti-semitism.

Josquius

These were common accusations directed at Jews in the 19th and early 20th century.
Times when stupid superstition still ruled the roost and people believed Jews were stealing babies for their blood rituals.

Quote from: JonasSalk on June 21, 2011, 05:42:25 PM
There is absolutely no anti-Semitism in Poland, Russia, and Ukraine today. Tyr is right.
Note I said the non-crazy parts of Europe.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on June 21, 2011, 07:14:13 PM
Which places are the non-crazy parts of Europe?

Where they don't flush and draw swastikas in their blood.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

The financial district of London, and Gibraltar.  That's about it.

Razgovory

Quote from: dps on June 21, 2011, 07:56:37 PM

The financial district of London, and Gibraltar.  That's about it.

I am inclined to agree.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

JonasSalk

Quote from: Tyr on June 21, 2011, 06:29:35 PMTimes when stupid superstition still ruled the roost and people believed Jews were stealing babies for their blood rituals.

Those times still go on throughout the Islamic world.
Yuman

Ideologue

Canada, exclusive of Quebec, and the United States.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on June 22, 2011, 09:30:55 AM

Canada, exclusive of Quebec, and the United States.

Stop using Tim's maps. Thanks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Portugal is relatively anti-semite free. They still hate black people though.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Quote from: HVC on June 22, 2011, 09:41:43 AM

Relatively free of Semites as well.

HVC

Quote from: Razgovory on June 22, 2011, 11:34:03 AM
Quote from: HVC on June 22, 2011, 09:41:43 AM

Relatively free of Semites as well.
Actually there are quite a few there (besides the ones living in secret due to medeival tradition). a very large percentage of pork chops are decendants of jews too, whether they know it or not.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

It seems that there are less then 10,000 in a country of over 10,000,000.