News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Not So Everyday Adventures

Started by Barrister, May 09, 2011, 10:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Baby Timothy took his first steps today.
:cool:

<----- Proud Papa
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

sbr

:cheers: 

How old is the little bugger now?

BuddhaRhubarb

:cheers: No stopping him now....(well actually lots of stopping him, but you get the drift)
:p

Tonitrus

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on May 09, 2011, 10:58:46 PM
:cheers: No stopping him now....(well actually lots of stopping him, but you get the drift)

He'll be going to Law school next.  :(

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on May 09, 2011, 10:54:50 PM
:cheers: 

How old is the little bugger now?

He's 1 year on the 31st.

Grey Fox

Nice.

Less then a month to go for me. But if she wants to get out earlier she's more then welcome to.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on May 09, 2011, 10:47:29 PM

<----- Proud Papa

You do realize that your parenting job is about to become a hundred times harder, right?  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

jamesww

Quote from: Malthus on May 10, 2011, 09:45:23 AM

<----- Proud Papa

You do realize that your parenting job is about to become a hundred times harder, right?  :D

:lol:

BB-minor, congratulations. :cheers:

Valmy

Yeah not really looking forward to David running around breaking my stuff.  Ah well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

<----- Proud Papa

Congrats man :cool:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on May 10, 2011, 09:48:19 AM

Yeah not really looking forward to David running around breaking my stuff.  Ah well.

Not just that: it's David running out into the road the second you take your hand off him, David reaching up onto the shelves further than you could possibly imagine to grab knives, etc. etc.

Mobile toddlers are instinct-programmed to find inventive ways to give parents heart attacks.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

jamesww

Quote from: Malthus on May 10, 2011, 09:57:22 AM

Not just that: it's David running out into the road the second you take your hand off him, David reaching up onto the shelves further than you could possibly imagine to grab knives, etc. etc.

Mobile toddlers are instinct-programmed to find inventive ways to give parents heart attacks.  :D

Didn't you know that $2,000 stroller is a multi-function device, when they get older, you just have to flick a few switches and it becomes a restraining device. I believe these were used at Gitmo for a time.  :P

Ed Anger

Baby fences.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Forget walking (though that's cool too - he now walks more than he crawls, though it's not so much walking as it is three sheets to the widn drunken stumbling).

Timothy learned an even more important skill last night - how to turn the tv on and off.  He then proceeded to spend at least 10 minutes turning the tv on and off. :lol: