News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fable 3 - how gay?

Started by Tamas, May 04, 2011, 03:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

I see this is coming to the PC.

I remember it was a Gay Gaming Hit on Languish, and I do wonder a bit, what the fuss was about. Will it worth to pirate it?

Martinus

There is a quest where you need to suck cock, and the only way to earn money is a minigame where you get pounded in the ass by an ogre named bubba.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on May 04, 2011, 04:09:38 AM
Yes, but how gay is it?

Not very. As in previous Fable games, you have an option to seduce people of the same sex as you, and some NPCs are gay or bisexual (about 10% in total I would say).

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on May 04, 2011, 03:39:46 AM
I remember it was a Gay Gaming Hit on Languish

Well it was a Marty hit anyway.

I hate Fable but I understand if you did not hate Fable you will not hate Fable 3 to the same extent you did not hate Fable 1 and Fable 2.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

I have Fable: TLC and tried playing it a few months back, but just couldn't get into it.  It didn't seem terrible, though.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2011, 04:17:52 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 04, 2011, 04:09:38 AM
Yes, but how gay is it?

Not very. As in previous Fable games, you have an option to seduce people of the same sex as you, and some NPCs are gay or bisexual (about 10% in total I would say).
so it's Martin gay, but not caliga gay. Gotcha
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Zeus

Fable 2 is much better, althought Fable 3 does have its merits. I have played and enjoyed both titles.
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.