News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Americans are NOT stupid, proof inside

Started by Slargos, May 02, 2011, 02:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

I may or may not be stupid, but I'm not blindly clicking that link...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

clandestino

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2011, 02:54:08 PM

Some rip-off of Jay Walking.

Slargos

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2011, 02:54:08 PM

Since when have I posted malicious links?  :huh:

It's a video of yanks being asked simple questions and performing admirably in answering them.  :hmm:

Caliga

Quote from: Slargos on May 02, 2011, 02:59:45 PM
It's a video of yanks being asked simple questions and performing admirably in answering them.  :hmm:
:hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

MadBurgerMaker

Berkut

I've never really understood why people find this kind of thing so funny.

Is there anywhere in the world you could go and not make the exact same kind of video? I mean, you get to edit it - so you just edit out any non-idiotic response.

So basically you are proving that out of some unknown number of responses, you found some idiots. Congratulations.

I think it is generally a better reflection on the gullibility of whoever is passing these kinds of links around than it is on the general dumbassedness of whatever group the video is spoofing. We don't really know if the people in the video represent the average of the group - but we can be certain that 100% of whoever finds the video compelling enough to share are dumb as rocks.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

Quote from: Berkut on May 02, 2011, 03:24:28 PM

Is there anywhere in the world you could go and not make the exact same kind of video? I mean, you get to edit it - so you just edit out any non-idiotic response.

So basically you are proving that out of some unknown number of responses, you found some idiots. Congratulations.

I think it is generally a better reflection on the gullibility of whoever is passing these kinds of links around than it is on the general dumbassedness of whatever group the video is spoofing. We don't really know if the people in the video represent the average of the group - but we can be certain that 100% of whoever finds the video compelling enough to share are dumb as rocks.

I like the ones who write lengthy rebuttals.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Don't be sad and angry because you belong to a stupid people. I am just the messenger. :console:

dps

Quote from: Slargos on May 02, 2011, 03:53:29 PM

Don't be sad and angry because you belong to a stupid people. I am just the messenger. :console:

The Poles own Berkut?  I didn't know that.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Slargos

Quote from: dps on May 02, 2011, 04:01:30 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 02, 2011, 03:53:29 PM

The Poles own Berkut?  I didn't know that.

"A stupid" not "the most stupid". Learn to read gooder.  :P