Obama Ridicules Trump at White House Correspondents Dinner

Started by Alcibiades, May 01, 2011, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

merithyn

We laughed. :D

In addition: Seth Meyers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGITlxfT6s

The Donald didn't seem too amused by either.... which made it all the freaking funnier to me. :lol:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

Isn't the tradition at these dinners for the president to mock himself? :hmm:

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 01, 2011, 01:14:49 PM
What part of "change" is hard to understand? :punk:

I can't believe he was able to keep a straight face.  That's awesome.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 01, 2011, 01:14:49 PM
Yeah, but there is no material there.  The guy is unmockable in a personal sense.  I don't think anyone would mock their own political stances either.

Berkut

OK, that was funny. "These are the kinds of decisions that would keep me up at night..."
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on May 01, 2011, 01:33:27 PM
Yeah, but there is no material there.  The guy is unmockable in a personal sense.  I don't think anyone would mock their own political stances either.

There's plenty of stuff.  He could have played with "sleazy Chicago politics."  He could have played with his issues with the UK--work in the crappy gift he gave the queen.  He could have mined "closet Muslim."

jamesww

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 01, 2011, 03:45:30 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 01, 2011, 01:33:27 PM

There's plenty of stuff.  He could have played with "sleazy Chicago politics."  He could have played with his issues with the UK--work in the crappy gift he gave the queen.  He could have mined "closet Muslim."

These points are well made, but he needs to keep a reserve of material for the next 5 years of speeches.   ;)

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 01, 2011, 03:45:30 PMThere's plenty of stuff.  He could have played with "sleazy Chicago politics."  He could have played with his issues with the UK--work in the crappy gift he gave the queen.  He could have mined "closet Muslim."

this is seeming ever more like one of those nasty partisan complaints over a non-issue :hmm:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: LaCroix on May 01, 2011, 07:06:55 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 01, 2011, 03:45:30 PMThere's plenty of stuff.  He could have played with "sleazy Chicago politics."  He could have played with his issues with the UK--work in the crappy gift he gave the queen.  He could have mined "closet Muslim."

this is seeming ever more like one of those nasty partisan complaints over a non-issue :hmm:

Non-issue yes, but I'm not seeing where you get "nasty" from.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on May 01, 2011, 01:39:06 PM
OK, that was funny. "These are the kinds of decisions that would keep me up at night..."

Especially so since Obama had probably already given the order to take out Bin Laden.