News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Tea Party!

Started by Savonarola, April 15, 2009, 02:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 16, 2009, 04:07:13 PM
But I don't think that would describe this protest.  Or it would just be people who voted for Ron Paul.

The Ron Pauliacs were definitely at those protests.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on April 20, 2009, 08:44:25 AM
The Ron Pauliacs were definitely at those protests.
Yeah but I think there were other, also slightly crazy people there too :p
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Razgovory on April 20, 2009, 02:33:12 AM

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/US_Marine_arrested_at_Logan_International_Airport_for_possessing_bomb_making_material

QuoteJustin Reed, 22, a corporal in the United States Marines has been arrested at Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts after security personnel found a gun along with bomb making material inside his checked-in luggage.

According to Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Reed had traveled on a flight from Las Vegas, Nevada and was on a layover before he continued on to Charlotte, North Carolina. The discovery was made after his luggage was mistakenly routed to the baggage claim instead of his plane to N.C..

Inside his checked-in luggage, authorities found a fully loaded semi-automatic handgun, a loaded magazine with extra ammunition, a fully armed grenade, bomb making materials which included military fuses, electronic boxes and switches, and model rocket engines. The TSA says that it is allowed to have a gun in your checked luggage, so long as it is declared at the gate before checking it in, something Reed did not do.

Reed was arrested for possession of a concealed weapon and unlawful possession of a "infernal machine," says the Boston Globe. He is being held on US$50,000 bail and will be in court on Tuesday. It is not yet known why Reed was in possession of the items and an investigation is ongoing.

Reed is stationed at Camp Lejeune, located in N.C..

Huh.

Way to insult our veterans, you damn TSA traitors.  :mad:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

He was just planing a big party!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on April 16, 2009, 04:28:28 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 16, 2009, 04:07:55 PM
Speaking of comparisons to Poland, American anarcho-liberalism flourished because you guys faced no real challenge on your continent - unlike, say, Poland, sandwiched between Russia and Prussia, where our anarcho-liberalism led to our downfall.

Do you think that in the age of globalisation, when China or Russia are much "closer" now (enough to be a threat) you guys will need to change your attitude or succumb like the Polish Commonwealth of old?

Somehow I don't think Russia and China will be partioning the US anytime soon.
I'm sure that Martinus believes that they will.  Slavs are notorious for believing in all kinds of ridiculous things.  Wasn't there that Russian historian saying that it would happen?  I'm sure Martinus believes that whole-heartedly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on April 20, 2009, 02:33:12 AM

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/US_Marine_arrested_at_Logan_International_Airport_for_possessing_bomb_making_material

QuoteJustin Reed, 22, a corporal in the United States Marines has been arrested at Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts after security personnel found a gun along with bomb making material inside his checked-in luggage.

According to Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Reed had traveled on a flight from Las Vegas, Nevada and was on a layover before he continued on to Charlotte, North Carolina. The discovery was made after his luggage was mistakenly routed to the baggage claim instead of his plane to N.C..

Inside his checked-in luggage, authorities found a fully loaded semi-automatic handgun, a loaded magazine with extra ammunition, a fully armed grenade, bomb making materials which included military fuses, electronic boxes and switches, and model rocket engines. The TSA says that it is allowed to have a gun in your checked luggage, so long as it is declared at the gate before checking it in, something Reed did not do.

Reed was arrested for possession of a concealed weapon and unlawful possession of a "infernal machine," says the Boston Globe. He is being held on US$50,000 bail and will be in court on Tuesday. It is not yet known why Reed was in possession of the items and an investigation is ongoing.

Reed is stationed at Camp Lejeune, located in N.C..

Huh.
Looks like airline incompetance finally paid off!
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.