News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

MIAs

Started by mongers, March 11, 2009, 09:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Some of us won't have made it, I'm thinking of our worthy, but less technologically savvy posters like Shelf; anyone going to volunteer to go rescue them ?   

Whose currently MIA: 
Shelf
Alfred Russel
Crazy Canuck
P.L. ?
Yi ?

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Korea

Razgovory

He says he can't register or log in at all! :(

Ide said fuck this place and wont post here.
I want my mother fucking points!

Weatherman

Ide's a lazy bitch.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Korea on March 11, 2009, 10:13:34 AM
Razgovory

He says he can't register or log in at all! :(

Ide said fuck this place and wont post here.

Tell him to add an "s" at forum in his address bar.

Also, Ide's an idiot.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: mongers on March 11, 2009, 09:57:07 AM
Some of us won't have made it, I'm thinking of our worthy, but less technologically savvy posters like Shelf; anyone going to volunteer to go rescue them ?   

Whose currently MIA: 
Shelf
Alfred Russel
Crazy Canuck
P.L. ?
Yi ?

I've seen Yi here.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Fate

Evil Spock

Fate

Evil Spock

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PRC

This new forum loads fine from home but from my office I can't get to it all.  It just gets stuck on that "Redirecting" page and fails to load.

Valmy

Quote from: PRC on March 11, 2009, 02:01:40 PM
This new forum loads fine from home but from my office I can't get to it all.  It just gets stuck on that "Redirecting" page and fails to load.

That is because you are being linked to the wrong page.  Put an 's' at the end of forum and you will be taken here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."