The French Football Federation, apparently run by Slargoses

Started by The Larch, April 29, 2011, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

What do you expect when you appoint Laurent Blanc:frog:

The Brain

French Football Federation? Related to French Funk Federation?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Norgy

I like how Slargos has turned into a noun and an adjective.

Slargos

Warspite

QuoteCrucially, the French team's mutiny at the World Cup last summer was privately blamed by some on black or Muslim players, including the French convert to Islam, Franck Ribéry. Speculation was that the team had fragmented over the lack of the football team's "national identity".

Of course, most people who knew about football blamed it on the white manager, who was a complete tool.

It's a shame to see the continuing implosion of French football.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on April 30, 2011, 03:56:38 AM
Quote from: Norgy on April 30, 2011, 03:25:34 AM
I like how Slargos has turned into a noun and an adjective.
It is a powerful word.  :sleep:
Powerful enough that one must remember to complete the paperwork after Slorgosing a Slargos.  :cool:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Duque de Bragança

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 29, 2011, 05:58:54 PM
Ribery is a total dick, from what I know. I'm pretty sure that is a better reason for France's horrid performance than him being a Muslim.

He is very limited, intellectually speaking, and has trouble even speaking being beyond onomatopeias. But then, travelling through the windscreen as a baby can explain that.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: katmai on April 29, 2011, 08:47:04 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2011, 08:43:32 PM
I didn't know Ribery was of the towel clan.

Wife is Algerian? and converted.

Very liberal towel clan to be fair, since he goes to hookers.
The First time I heard about this PC controversy, I thought it would a white quotas actually  :Embarrass:  :D
Football players at a young age are or used to be chosen on primarily physical criteria, ball skills being secundary. So Blacks were advantaged since they are more athletic according to PC, while a skilled white, black or North African would be left over (no Messi, Ronaldo or even Pelé needed).
There aren't that many North Africans in the squad right now, the three listed by The Larch haven't played that much lately and seldom the three at once.