Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

citizen k

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Maximus

Quote from: Brazen on April 26, 2011, 03:40:37 PM
Quote from: Maximus on April 26, 2011, 02:36:55 PM
Sir Jasper Riley-Aldershot
That has GOT to be the most genuinely posh-sounding name here!
I figured it would work better than Sir Heinrich Tiger-4th

FunkMonk

Sir Arthur Nacho-Silentoaks  :Embarrass:

I prefer the moniker I've given myself at work: Maximilian Schweinsteiger  :homestar:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Fate

Caliga

My great-great grandmother's actual name was Emily St. John Stitt, which always sounded like a pretty regal name to me.  Ironically, she was probably the poorest ancestor of that generation that I had... when she died she was a widow living in a boarding house off of her husband's Civil War pension. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Also, threads like this seem like an elaborate identity theft scam to me. :P

Even stuff like "name of your first pet" would be useful, as it is frequently used by people as a "control question" for "forgot your password" things.

Brazen

Quote from: Caliga on April 26, 2011, 08:16:03 PM
My great-great grandmother's actual name was Emily St. John Stitt, which always sounded like a pretty regal name to me.  Ironically, she was probably the poorest ancestor of that generation that I had... when she died she was a widow living in a boarding house off of her husband's Civil War pension. :blush:
Did she pronounce St John as "Sinjin" like posh people do when it's a middle or hyphenated name?

Caliga

Yep, or at least that's what my grandmother told me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

In general I like this game, but I think the second name should be something other than your first pet's name.  I wonder what would work better... the name of your county/parish?

Sir Ernest Spencer-Gough

:cool:

Razgovory

It's better then Sir Kiki Skippy-Industrial Access 5
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Savonarola

Quote from: Caliga on April 27, 2011, 07:09:53 AM
In general I like this game, but I think the second name should be something other than your first pet's name.  I wonder what would work better... the name of your county/parish?

Sir Ernest Spencer-Gough

:cool:

It's too bad I don't live in southwestern Michigan; under that system I would have been Sir Carl von Calhoun-Portsmouth.  Squee!
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock