Brits, jealous of US air powah, bitch about drones, in Brit-like fashion

Started by CountDeMoney, April 26, 2011, 04:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on April 26, 2011, 08:49:07 AM
Aside from the crime against the Serbian people, it meant another influx of Yugo untermenschen. Thanks a lot, you fucking ass holes.
Do neo-Nazi tears taste as sweet as they look?  'Cus they look sweeeeettttt!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on April 26, 2011, 08:52:11 AM
Aside from the crime against the Serbian people, it meant another influx of Yugo untermenschen. Thanks a lot, you fucking ass holes.

What saddens me most is how indifferent you are to human suffering.  :hmm:

grumbler

Quote from: Ideologue on April 26, 2011, 08:50:13 AM
You know what else was great?  Dresden.  We did that, with a little help from our friends.  And then we let the Soviets have what we didn't set on fire.  Good times.
:lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on April 26, 2011, 08:56:27 AM
What saddens me most is how indifferent you are to human suffering.  :hmm:
Suddenly you claim to be human? :hmm:

'Fraid I will need proof; otherwise your claim is rejected.

Bayraktar!

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Slargos on April 26, 2011, 08:56:27 AM
That saddens me most is how indifferent you are to human suffering.  :hmm:

Doesn't seem like he is indifferent to your suffering at all.   :)
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

His tears are MINE. Oh, those oh so delicious tears.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2011, 09:10:12 AM

His tears are MINE. Oh, those oh so delicious tears.

You sons of bitches.  :lol:

Alcibiades

My only regret is we didn't pacify Somalia so there could be more emigration to Sweden.  :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Slargos

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 26, 2011, 10:27:17 AM
My only regret is we didn't pacify Somalia so there could be more emigration to Sweden.  :(

Won't be necessary. It's one of our quickest growing minority groups. They breed like rabbits and family reunion bull shit will swamp us within a decade or two.

Thanks for the well wishes, however.  :mad:

Syt

You have to understand Slargos. He comes from a nation of Nazi collaborators who didn't have to suffer any of the consequences of WW2. It's clear that he sees the Third Reich through as rose tinted glasses as CSA fan boys outside the old Confederacy.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on April 26, 2011, 10:35:01 AM
who didn't have to suffer any of the consequences of WW2.

:lol: How about next time you try living next to a Germany that's had its balls cut off.

I remember some years ago when the Germans complained that German Nazi bands made so many records in Sweden for distribution to the home country. We got their criminals and they wanted an apology? Richer than rich.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Slargos on April 26, 2011, 10:33:44 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 26, 2011, 10:27:17 AM

Won't be necessary. It's one of our quickest growing minority groups. They breed like rabbits and family reunion bull shit will swamp us within a decade or two.

Then Sweden can finally return to its ancient traditions of piracy and raiding.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

citizen k

Quote from: Slargos on April 26, 2011, 04:16:36 AM
Quote from: Brazen on April 26, 2011, 04:09:36 AM
I'm all for the US using more automated drones. It might actually prevent them bombing allied troops and the side they're supposed to be defending.

Assuming the operators will not also be hopped up on meth like the pilots.

Oh yeah, quite the drug den.  :rolleyes:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maximus