News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Tons of pictures from Nazi Germany

Started by Alcibiades, April 25, 2011, 01:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

I've never seen most of them before, fairly neat.  Maybe some hidden gems in there.

https://picasaweb.google.com/freiherrvongebhardt
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

I like how Karl Wolff looks pwn3d at Nuremberg.

Slargos

Ah, yes. Nothing like a sham trial to provide hilarity and the complete loss of any possible moral high ground.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on April 25, 2011, 07:35:20 PM
Ah, yes. Nothing like a sham trial to provide hilarity and the complete loss of any possible moral high ground.

Your tears: delicious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Do you google for new WWII stuff everyday Alci?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

True.  We just should have shot them all and not wasted our time.  Ah well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PRC

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Slargos

Quote from: Valmy on April 25, 2011, 10:42:56 PM

True.  We just should have shot them all and not wasted our time.  Ah well.

At least it would've meant you'd saved yourselves some measure of integrity.  :hmm:

Josephus

Quote from: PRC on April 25, 2011, 11:02:14 PM
What artistic stage design...

Is that one of the Von Trapp kids on the stage?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

No, it's the kid from Cabaret.  Tomorrow belongs to him btw. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Zanza2

The guy who controls that Picasa site is most likely a Nazi judging by the people he apparently meets. Maybe he is even related to the war criminal concentration camp doctor with the same last name that got an entire album.