And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

:w00t:

QuoteAdam Starkweather - Jan 2, 2015 9:07 am

Many thanks to John Rainey, I am now in possession of a VASSAL module for Doomsday.

Ha! Full speed ahead now!

Andy, move to the on-deck circle, you'll be up soon.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I got the S&T Red Tide West but haven't had time to do anything other than check if anything was fucked up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2015, 05:53:41 PM
I got the S&T Red Tide West but haven't had time to do anything other than check if anything was fucked up.

RTW is taking a pounding.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on January 03, 2015, 06:00:37 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2015, 05:53:41 PM

RTW is taking a pounding.

Sounds kinky.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 03, 2015, 05:50:46 PM
:w00t:

Well, that is about 5 years earlier than I expected.  DEFEND THE FAPPA GAP

11B4V

Shame that Edelweiss is in the original unbroken shrink wrap.

CountDeMoney

It's shrink wrap, not the fucking hymen.  Pop that cherry.

11B4V

No doubt. M. Stumptner has an excellent AAR on Edelweiss in the Winter Storm game series folder on Consim. ;)

CountDeMoney

Hey 11B, I checked my PO Box today, and found a mailing from GMT with a shitload of maps.  Are they Panzer reprints or something?

Habbaku

Devir's The Case of the Catalans showed up today.  :yeah:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 08, 2015, 06:45:05 PM
Hey 11B, I checked my PO Box today, and found a mailing from GMT with a shitload of maps.  Are they Panzer reprints or something?

I have not got nor heard of Day redoing maps. Are you sure their Panzer maps?

Ed Anger

Didn't  the 3rd expansion pack have shitty, thin maps?

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 08, 2015, 07:26:12 PM

I'd have to check, but I've seen no emails stating anything inbound.

P.S. I shall not like Seedy for an hour because of this.

CountDeMoney

Bingo.  Found the GMT Updates email, dated December 11--

QuoteNew Maps for Panzer Expansion 3

The replacement maps for Panzer Expansion 3 are now in our warehouse. If you ordered this module directly from us, you don't need to do anything to get the new maps - we'll send them out early next week along with the new game shipments. If you purchased it elsewhere and want the new maps, please contact our office ladies and they'll make sure you get a set.

Call the office ladies tomorrow, 11B.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 08, 2015, 09:03:37 PM

Bingo.  Found the GMT Updates email, dated December 11--

QuoteNew Maps for Panzer Expansion 3

The replacement maps for Panzer Expansion 3 are now in our warehouse. If you ordered this module directly from us, you don't need to do anything to get the new maps - we'll send them out early next week along with the new game shipments. If you purchased it elsewhere and want the new maps, please contact our office ladies and they'll make sure you get a set.

Call the office ladies tomorrow, 11B.

I shall due so. That's jacked though since I preordered directly from them.
My old lady said something came from a game company today. Just didn't click in till now. Thought it was the last two AG South folio games I ordered from Noble Knight last night. Thought that was kind of fast.