Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 13, 2014, 06:23:04 PM
Arrived at Casa Monkeybutt:

http://www.gmtgames.com/p-242-nothing-gained-but-glory.aspx

Dead Danes. groovy.

More stuff inbound

Lund was my regiment's most celebrated hour. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 13, 2014, 08:14:29 PM
I love the 1600 shit. English Civil War, dead papists and idiot Swedish kings getting in the line of fire. :w00t:

The fuck?

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on May 14, 2014, 10:08:44 AM
I love the 1600 shit. English Civil War, dead papists and idiot Swedish kings getting in the line of fire. :w00t:

The fuck?

Gustav Adolf was an idiot. Not as big of an idiot like Chuck the twelve but still an idiot.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2014, 10:11:25 AM

The fuck?

Gustav Adolf was an idiot. Not as big of an idiot like Chuck the twelve but still an idiot.

:cry:

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on May 14, 2014, 10:12:12 AM

The fuck?

WHO IS EVIL NOW?

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2014, 10:13:08 AM
Quote from: The Brain on May 14, 2014, 10:12:12 AM

The fuck?

WHO IS EVIL NOW?

Why can't we all just get along?

The Minsky Moment

Oxenstierna was pretty solid, and had the good sense to stay out of musket range.
See, mediation.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

GMT Games has really got to take that call center out of Mumbai.

I changed my shipping address to a PO Box in their system and when I spoke to them on the phone on Monday to make my order, but when I got the notification of shipment, the address was all screwed up.  It looked like this:

CountDeMoney
Condo Street Address That Was Used As My Billing Address
Old Business Street Address I'd Have Stuff Shipped To
City, State ZIP

So I get on the horn with Haji, and she says it would cost $17 to change the shipping address in route;  since it wasn't my fuck up, I told her I wasn't going to pay.  So they're recalling the package, having it sent back to them, to re-ship.

And no, Brain, I don't really live in "City, State ZIP", you filthy Jew-hating Eurotrash.

The Brain

I sense a retardness in the force.

Maladict

Ted Torgerson (designer of 1989) got his BGG account suspended for posting interesting historical documents and articles reflecting the mechanics of the game.
Apparently, this is irrelevant content. :bleeding:

Tamas

Quote from: Maladict on May 23, 2014, 02:54:01 AM
Ted Torgerson (designer of 1989) got his BGG account suspended for posting interesting historical documents and articles reflecting the mechanics of the game.
Apparently, this is irrelevant content. :bleeding:

:lmfao:

Ed Anger

Hilarious. Aspieville strikes again.

CountDeMoney

Gotta make room for more X-Wingnut threads.

CountDeMoney

Wooties, got my 1914 Offensive a' la pepe le froufroufrou, or whatever the name is.

11B4V

Seedy, you following the PB Eastfront shit on consim?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".