News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed's selling a mint unpunched copy of La Bataille d'whoshitinthebidet.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 31, 2014, 08:42:19 PM
Ed's selling a mint unpunched copy of La Bataille d'whoshitinthebidet.
But you are hanging on to your mint unpunched copy of La Bataille d'Wheredidthecatshidecountersheet2.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Goddamned right.  It appreciates in value every month. Or should I say...val-mew!  SQUEE

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Genderfluid. -6 DRM ON THE ERECTION TABLE

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Habbaku on March 31, 2014, 10:40:43 PM
http://www.simmonsgames.com/news/

So, didn't see that one coming.

Probably because you didn't realize tomorrow is April 1st.

11B4V

QuoteGrognard Simulations is proud to announce that Death Ride Kursk – Totenkopf is officially released and available for purchase.

Respectfully,

Chris Fasulo Sr

President

Grognard Simulations, Inc.

eMail Address: [email protected]

:showoff:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

meanwhile.....

QuoteWe have been out of touch for too long due to tax and medical issues here. An additional series of eye surgeries left me, literally, in the dark for some time. As a result, I missed many phone calls and could not read much e-mail until recently. My vision is better now and expected to return entirely.

Arthur was busy with our 2012 (amended) and 2013 corporate tax returns. With the fire in 2012, prohibited access to most of our records/part of our inventory that extended into 2013, a resulting inventory write-down, and the need to recreate many records lost to the fire/cleanup, our tax accounting was complex and time-consuming. The Fire Sale was successful in recovering our funding for these expenses but it also added to the work and complexity.

Printing of the remaining Total War components has continued and we now have many of the game charts and rules in the storage facility. Unfortunately, while I was down and out and Arthur was off-site, the printer had made several attempts to reach us that went unanswered. They were at a point were they could begin to schedule the remaining blocks of our printing. When they could not reach us, they then proceeded with their regular customers.

Arthur worked alone during this time and coped with a re-occurrence of some medical issues while having to put up with my bad humor. Neither of us felt able to explain what was impacting us here personally and with the business side of the business. We should have made much more effort to do that. I clearly failed to keep the printer informed and I will be meeting with them this week to let you know where we are. We are returning to samples from the Total War game components and will put this out at a much faster pace as well as letting you know more about new work that has been in progress.

Gar

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 17, 2014, 08:53:43 PM
meanwhile.....

Hilarious;  it's like a really bad daytime soap opera;  you can drop off for years, and then pick up the story immediately.  :lol:

Anyway, MMP charged me for my copy of OCS Reluctant Enemies, not to be confused with my other order in the way, Dom F/F Reluctant Enemas

Ed Anger

GMT SALE

Quote[Surprise - it's a Sale!

We're looking to build up some extra funds for producing reprints and also to increase the print run on selected games (so they don't go out of print so quickly), so we've decided to launch a surprise one-week sale.

Details: Between now and midnight Pacific time next Friday (May 9th), you can make ONE ORDER with UP TO THREE IN-STOCK GMT GAMES, and get those games for 50% OFF the retail (or sale - the games on our Specials page DO qualify) price.

Note: this only applies to IN-STOCK games, and only games from GMT, not from the third-party companies (Consimpress, UGG, etc) that we rep on our website.

Coupon Code: When you place your order on our website (www.gmtgames.com) or with our office ladies (800-523-6111 or 559-583-1236 or via online chat from our website), use the following Coupon Code at Checkout to get your discount:

SS2014

Normal Shipping Costs apply.

I hope you guys can use this opportunity to pick up a few games that you've been wanting at a terrific price! Enjoy!/quote]

The Brain

I recently got Totaler Krieg and Dai Senso. They look like they would be nice to play.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on May 03, 2014, 10:04:32 AM
I recently got Totaler Krieg and Dai Senso. They look like they would be nice to play.

Mine are unpunched.  ^_^