News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

My Black Friday wargame sales itch is getting bad. I need a fix.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Star Trek Catan?

I'm so buying that.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: frunk on November 20, 2013, 04:53:15 PM
He said clutching his Star Trek Scrabble and three different Star Trek Monopoly games.

You gotta problem with TOS Freezicles, pal?

Ed Anger

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

The amount of numbers on those counters frightens me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Lock n' Load.  Lock n' Meh.  Although I do like Summer Lightning.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2013, 02:35:03 PM
Lock n' Load.  Lock n' Meh.  Although I do like Summer Lightning.

Quote from: Valmy on November 27, 2013, 02:20:39 PM

Nations at War series
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 27, 2013, 02:20:39 PM

Too many black numbers.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 27, 2013, 03:28:07 PM
Nations at War series

I fully expect Demons at War later in the series.

11B4V

Commissar Seedy, you been following PanzerBlitz: East Front (MMP)

11B4V

It also appears Chris is planning the III Panzer corps sector.  ;)

CountDeMoney

Haven't kept up with the chatter since they announced another dev in the mix, but I hope the re-reinvention of PB goes over better than that Hill of Death thing they tried last time.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 28, 2013, 09:18:09 PM
It also appears Chris is planning the III Panzer corps sector.  ;)

Man's not going to be happy until he recreates the entire Eastern Front on 1:1 scale.  :D

11B4V

Christ;

Last Chance for Victory

Last Chance for Victory is the next entry in The Gamers' Line of Battle series (LoB) which simulates the Battle of Gettysburg.

Components:

LoB Series v2.0 Rulebook
Game Specific Rulebook
Two Order of Arrival Booklets
Scenario Booklet
Two Charts and Tables Booklets
Six Full Color Game Maps (Check out some samples here and here and here!)
Three Full Color Play Aids
2,240 Counters (Check out some samples here and here!)
22 Scenarios... with up two three size variations each, one of which is one map for each!
Box and Dice

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/Products/tabid/58/ProductID/239/Default.aspx