News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Pfft. Those are nice.

But after the hot mess that was the production quality of Angola!, MMP gets no assumption of anything from me.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Maladict

Liberty Roads + expansion have arrived, it looks really nice.
Need to get a larger plexiglass plate by the looks of it.  <_<

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

My fall war gaming buying spree is about to begin. The itch is becoming unbearable.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 14, 2013, 11:58:33 AM
My fall war gaming buying spree is about to begin. The itch is becoming unbearable.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff coming out.  2012-13's been a very productive season for the hobby.

CountDeMoney

MMP sent me emails yesterday.  Something's been "Processed", and it's "Packing"!   :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ed Anger

Fun Find: was at a antique mall(SHUT UP) and what do I find? A copy of 3W's SS AMERIKA. lol. 30 bucks.

Bought it. Heil Hitler.

Caliga

Got Cuba Libre in the mail the other day and have been reading the rules.  Neat system.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Meh.  I've considered Cuba Libre and A Distant Plain, but I dunno;  wasn't impressed with Andean Abyss, and all the silly plastic.

Caliga

The little block and cylinder things are weird, but I guess the generic nature of them makes sense in this sort of a conflict when everyone pretty much equally sucked. :sleep:

I also like that it's possible to be the Mafia in this game.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

No George Raft counter, like I had asked for.

Ed Anger