News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I know he flew MiG-17s, goddammit, that's what he was shot down in by tax evasion.

I figure MiG-19s would give Vipers a better challenge.  Don't get all grumbler on me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 25, 2013, 09:25:29 AM
The nerd smiley is racist.

I do a great Asian person, but it's so racist I cannot show off in polite company. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Hitler learns Total War will be delayed.  Again.

http://youtu.be/L1PBjb1LSGk

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Got a Compass Games catalog in the mail and promptly splooged on the page with the US v China naval game.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 28, 2013, 05:15:38 PM
Got a Compass Games catalog in the mail and promptly splooged on the page with the US v China naval game.

Yeah, I dunno about that one...doesn't look like it drills down into the weeds like I'd want in a game for that kind of conflict.  Daddy wants something like Gulf Strike: Monopalooza.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

"The game system is based on the very popular Panzer Grenadier system"

Pass.

Ed Anger

I'll never get around to playing it.

CountDeMoney

And yet, I'm the one that gets shit.

Like when I banned Bmolsson.  <_<

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2013, 06:22:29 PM
"The game system is based on the very popular Panzer Grenadier system"

:bleeding:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2013, 06:44:16 PM
And yet, I'm the one that gets shit.

Like when I banned Bmolsson.  <_<

About time you own up to it. :hug:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney