And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: 11B4V on June 02, 2017, 10:48:40 PM
Soon, very soon

Death Ride Kursk                             III Panzer Korps                        $Not Yet Set
Death Ride Kursk                             Korps Raus                               $Not Yet Set
Death Ride Kursk                             AD Kempf Enhancement            $Not Yet Set

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tamas

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: Tamas on June 16, 2017, 02:28:10 PM
holy shit

He needs to do Normandy. However he may not have that many years left in his life span.

I still want him to do the 9th Army AO.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

I'm so so tired of WWII. Even the snappy white on black counters don't arouse me.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 16, 2017, 08:52:38 PM
I'm so so tired of WWII. Even the snappy white on black counters don't arouse me.

Franco-Prussian

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on June 16, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

Franco-Prussian

HOTT

11B4V

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Franco-Prussian

Never balanced enough.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2017, 10:23:50 PM

Franco-Prussian

Never balanced enough.

Is it ever when the French are trying to fight.