News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Your Teddy Bear miniatures would be unpainted.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Your kids would eat them.  SILVER TEDDY GRAHAMS

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Not a board game, but I don't know if we have a more appropriate thread for this.

I've been reading the 3rd Edition of Exalted and it is fucking epic. Tried to read the 2nd edition a few times since I really liked the idea of the setting, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. This book though, pulled me right in. Fucking awesome! :punk:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 12, 2017, 07:08:11 PM
Not a board game, but I don't know if we have a more appropriate thread for this.

I've been reading the 3rd Edition of Exalted and it is fucking epic. Tried to read the 2nd edition a few times since I really liked the idea of the setting, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. This book though, pulled me right in. Fucking awesome! :punk:

Does it have Panzers or Cavalry?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 12, 2017, 07:08:11 PM

GET OUT

11B4V

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

11B4V