News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Just purchased WEG South Mountain series.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

hopefully unpunched so we can make fun of Seedy's collection.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 09, 2017, 08:51:42 PM
hopefully unpunched so we can make fun of Seedy's collection.

They are
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

But not after I get done with them.

Ed Anger

seedy gazes wistfully at his unpunched War in the Pacific. Both SPI and DG versions.

CountDeMoney

Pffft.  Wrong again, asshole.   :mad:

Just the DG version.   

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 09, 2017, 09:02:28 PM
Pffft.  Wrong again, asshole.   :mad:

Just the DG version.

all maps unfolded also

CountDeMoney

That would be incorrect.  The cat got to lay on all of them.

Anyway, nice pivot and deflection, Mr. LULZ DEAD HOOKERZ

Ed Anger

11B4V

Quote from: Habbaku on January 09, 2017, 08:18:09 PM
Just wait until the next GCACW game (Atlanta is Ours) comes out.  I'll be pushing all sorts of Johnny Reb gen'ruhs around.

Atlanta deserves to burn.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

11B4V

Quote from: Habbaku on January 09, 2017, 09:38:22 PM
Do you ever stop being weird?

Depends on your definition of weird. Kinda like wargames.

Ed Anger

Habbaku

Quote from: 11B4V on January 09, 2017, 09:39:52 PM

I would say that my definition of "being weird" involves randomly squeeing about burning down cities without a joke being added on.

Refer to Seedy's posts if you need to know how to make such cracks in an interesting manner.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

11B4V

Quote from: Habbaku on January 09, 2017, 09:47:10 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 09, 2017, 09:39:52 PM

I would say that my definition of "being weird" involves randomly squeeing about burning down cities without a joke being added on.

Refer to Seedy's posts if you need to know how to make such cracks in an interesting manner.

I never joke about burning the South or despising everything it stood for.