Main Menu

The NEW New Boardgames Thread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 21, 2011, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Delirium

Quote from: Maladict on December 21, 2016, 11:06:46 AM
I'm struggling to find a good use for paras. I usually throw them in during landings because why not, but after that I'm not seeing a lot of decent opportunities. Maybe when I reach the rivers :monty:

Yeah, me too, I used them in the landings to reduce beach opposition. During the ground campaign I suppose one could land them to flank positions and/or cut supply for pending combats.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

Hammerin Sickles has been picked up Revolution Games.  :showoff: I hope At Any Cost gets picked up too. Fuck GMT those games have been on the made the cut list too long.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Next up from GMT:

Flower Pickin', a multiplayer game of collecting flowers. You might even get a butterfly!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Delirium

It may be true that GMT is getting too big for their own good, but they still produce high quality wargames now and then and have great customer support.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Delirium on January 01, 2017, 08:00:14 AM
It may be true that GMT is getting too big for their own good, but they still produce high quality wargames now and then and have great customer support.

For now.

Ed Anger

I'm currently trying to snag the 5 SPI Prestag games. Unpunched.

CountDeMoney

Big fucking deal.  LETS MAKE FUN OF CDM'S GAMES INSTEAD

Ed Anger

Sometimes, my games get played. Yours just sit there.

CountDeMoney

My games get played, now that my FTF buddy from college is out of the army and back in the region.  But none of you fucksticks deserve sharing.  So go fuck yourself and your cult family, Charlie Manson.

Ed Anger

Easy there buddy. Ed is your frien.....OW HE BIT MY FINGERS OFF

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

:lol:

Speaking of games, I think my son Michael is showing intrest in giant robots. So Battletech may be in his future.  :cool:

celedhring

Scythe. Thought it was quite good, although the boardgamegeek hype might be a bit OTT.