Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Reading the OSS folder at the cranky wargame forum and I see this:

QuoteFlashpoint: Central Front by Mark Herman and Chris Fawcett

Giggity. I'll take anything by Herman. Except those gay ass card games.

CountDeMoney

I gave Herman shit about using blue for the US and green for the UK in Churchill, and how that violates my conventional war game color sensibilities, and they should at least be the other way around.
He said he had to deal with the same colors for the same sides his entire career at the Pentagon during the Cold War--and since it was his game, he was going to use whatever colors he wanted.  Or something to that effect.  :lol:

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 29, 2016, 07:09:49 PM
Reading the OSS folder at the cranky wargame forum and I see this:

QuoteFlashpoint: Central Front by Mark Herman and Chris Fawcett

Giggity. I'll take anything by Herman. Except those gay ass card games.

Welcome to 2007.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

In Ed's defense re: CDGs, he's probably worn out playing all those games of Candyland at home.  Probably even after the kids were born, too.

Ed Anger

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Yeah, it's been in the "final stages" for about a year now. 

I dunno...not the biggest fan of L n L production value, so I think there's still going to be enough of a demand for the original.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 02, 2016, 06:33:57 PM
Yeah, it's been in the "final stages" for about a year now. 

I dunno...not the biggest fan of L n L production value, so I think there's still going to be enough of a demand for the original.

I have the original and will get this, just 'cause.  :D

Ed Anger

At least LnL is no longer whim to Mark Walker's font insanity.