News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 season

Started by Alcibiades, April 19, 2011, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: sbr on August 04, 2011, 07:39:05 AM
CdM should be ashamed of himself, a Canuck knows more about the NFL than him.
Well, the whereabouts of Kellen Clemens aren't exactly big news.  I only know because I happened to be watching the NFL Network last week and was laughing at their discussion of the Redskins QB situation.  Clemens, Grossman and Beck.  L.  O.  L.

Also, CdM is a wannabe Canuck anyways.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on August 04, 2011, 07:55:19 AM
I only know because I happened to be watching the NFL Network last week and was laughing at their discussion of the Redskins QB situation.  Clemens, Grossman and Beck.  L.  O.  L.

It is so sad when the season is already over before it begins.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 04, 2011, 05:54:42 AM
Hey Kat, hook me up with the fantasy league, mang.

Just sign into your yahoo fantasy football account and it is re-inviting you to the new league.  Just accept the invite.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

And another Mangini player gets tossed to the scrap heap.  Holmgren and Heckert better have a winning fucking team by next year, because I'm pretty damn sure Mangini would have had one by this year.  Retards. :rolleyes:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Braylon Edwards is a Niner  :mellow:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on August 04, 2011, 07:26:25 PM
Braylon Edwards is a Niner  :mellow:

Tell us how that makes you feel.

katmai

I feel like Niners with moves this offseason are trying to setup for #1 pick and Luck :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

I don't know who to feel worse for.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

On his first day of practice, three hours after getting off the plane, Bernard Pollard totally faceplanted QB Tyrod Taylor.

The Ravens are $3.5 million under that cap as of this morning, and are expected to offer quite a bit of it to Chargers WR Malcom Floyd, which would be a very good thing.

CountDeMoney

AND WHY THE FUCK IS ORTON TAKING ALL THE FIRST TEAM SNAPS IN DENVER?  FORGIVE THEM TEBOW FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 05, 2011, 05:36:03 AM
AND WHY THE FUCK IS ORTON TAKING ALL THE FIRST TEAM SNAPS IN DENVER? 

Well it's mostly because Tebow seems to suck as an NFL QB.  I can go have a smoke and be back before he completes that windup of his.  Leftwich doesn't have shit on that guy.

Edit: I read somewhere that Brady Fucking Quinn was looking better than Tebow in camp right now, with Orton being light years ahead of both.

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 05, 2011, 05:21:12 AM
The Ravens are $3.5 million under that cap as of this morning, and are expected to offer quite a bit of it to Chargers WR Malcom Floyd, which would be a very good thing.
University of Wyoming boy. Get him and it makes up for letting Derrick Martin go.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 05, 2011, 05:48:31 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 05, 2011, 05:36:03 AM
AND WHY THE FUCK IS ORTON TAKING ALL THE FIRST TEAM SNAPS IN DENVER? 
Well it's mostly because Tebow seems to suck as an NFL QB.  I can go have a smoke and be back before he completes that windup of his.  Leftwich doesn't have shit on that guy.

Edit: I read somewhere that Brady Fucking Quinn was looking better than Tebow in camp right now, with Orton being light years ahead of both.
To be fair, all those big college QBs who can make things happen in non-traditional ways seem to fail in the NFL, because the edge in athleticism over college defenders seems to disappear in the NFL.  Tebow is simply the second coming of Jamarcus Russell and Vince Young.

Grey Fox

Give him a chance. He'll have success. Russel is a lazy slob, while VY is an emo teen. Tebow's problem seemed to be a weird wind up. Most fixable of all 3.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.