News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WBC Member Mysteriously Beaten Before Protest

Started by jimmy olsen, April 19, 2011, 06:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 19, 2011, 06:39:21 PM
I wonder why? :hmm:

I wonder why you post douchebaggery shit, too.

QuoteUPDATE: Some of the feedback we've received from this piece came along the lines that it's inappropriate to refer to Fred Phelps as a "Democrat activist."

We stand by that characterization. If anything, it's an understatement.

Fred Phelps ran for major office in Kansas as a Democrat no less than four times. He ran for governor on the Democrat ballot in 1990, 1994 and 1998 and for senator in 1992. Phelps received 11,000 votes, or seven percent, in 1990, he received 5,000 votes, or three percent, in 1994 and he picked up 15,000 votes, or 15 percent, in 1998. And in the senatorial contest in 1992 he garnered 49,000 votes, or 30 percent. Phelps furthermore ran as a Democrat candidate for mayor of Topeka in 1993 and 1997.

Phelps also has been closely associated with Al Gore on several occasions throughout Gore's career – Phelps' son Fred, Jr. was a Gore delegate at the 1988 Democrat convention and the Phelpses hosted a Gore fundraiser in Topeka that year. Phelps claims that Westboro members "ran" Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas.

Phelps may not fit within the typical definition of "Democrat activist" some of our readers expect – but a six-time Democrat candidate is an activist Democrat. That is quite clear, as unknown to the public as it might be.

Stop posting bullshit from bullshit sites.  You've been warned; your Canadian sugardaddy has to sleep sometime.

Razgovory

I guess that means we can called David Duke a Republican activist.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

The partisan crap doesn't matter, it's the beating that does.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

The real tragedy is not that the WBC member was beaten, but that this moron blogger douchebag wasn't.

Ed Anger

All bloggers need a wine bottle shoved up their asses.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 20, 2011, 10:21:02 AM
All bloggers need a broken wine bottle shoved up their asses.
FYP

Why are we even discussing something someone wrote in a blog?  That's like debating wiki articles.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

dps

Based on the thread title, I was wondering what someone from the World Boxing Council was protesting against in the first place.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on April 20, 2011, 03:53:53 PM
Based on the thread title, I was wondering what someone from the World Boxing Council was protesting against in the first place.

I figured Berkut and Habs got jumped at the World Boardgaming Championship.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 20, 2011, 09:59:16 PM

Good to know there's one crime you'll never be a suspect for.

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2011, 10:48:13 PM

Good to know there's one crime you'll never be a suspect for.

:lol: Ass

Ed Anger

Assault with a deadly weapon- Hit by ASL rulebook
Hate crime -Black and White SS counters thrown at them
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2011, 06:42:38 AM

Assault with a deadly weapon- Hit by ASL rulebook
Hate crime -Black and White SS counters thrown at them

There were no laws; and then, on the 6th day, Richard H. Berg invented them.