News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Post One Embarrassing Photo Of Yourself

Started by jamesww, April 18, 2011, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

Haha... great pics guys!   :D   And now I even know who Big Bird is behind the mask! 

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

There really aren't a lot of photos of me.  I don't like my picture taken, as I deeply fear that it may steal my soul.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PDH

Quote from: Razgovory on April 18, 2011, 09:00:14 PM
There really aren't a lot of photos of me.  I don't like my picture taken, as I deeply fear that it may steal my soul.
Don't worry, that is just a spelling problem.  Photographs steel your soul.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Quote from: merithyn on April 18, 2011, 08:44:00 PM

Why is that embarrassing? Does it have something to do with the guy in your bed?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

This one isn't so much embarrassing, but it is a young photo of me.  I was much thinner then.  I also had these massive brass braces stuck to my mouth which you can see clearly in the photo.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

:lol:

I must say, Lettow, the second picture could very well be the model of a ragged, Confederate soldier.

Barrister

Someone needs to post some pictures of me from Vegas, STAT.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

11B4V

Ruck sack Flop. I'm at the lower right

Acting as per usual. I'm in the ball cap. Tim Brenton is at the far right. He was killed last year working for Seattle PD.

Straight out of that 70's show. I'm on the left.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Norgy

Slargos

Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2011, 03:13:08 AM
Ruck sack Flop. I'm at the lower right

Acting as per usual. I'm in the ball cap. Tim Brenton is at the far right. He was killed last year working for Seattle PD.

Village People?  :huh:

Brazen

Richard Hakluyt

Zounds  :lol: !

I haven't got any good ones of me in digital format  :( . I need a scanner.

Brazen

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 19, 2011, 04:49:38 AM
Zounds  :lol: !
Yeah, I think I need an updated version of that on my dating profile :perv:

Grey Fox

Dude, for someone who made a shitting thread on Facebook. You sure as hell trying to recreate it here.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.