News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Post One Embarrassing Photo Of Yourself

Started by jamesww, April 18, 2011, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesww

Post just one embarrassing photo of yourself, if you're just going to post a vanity shot, don't bother, go on have the courage to do it.

This is a photo I've only very recently seen for the first time, taken by a house-mate in the :cough: mid 1980s :cough: So I'd be about 20.  :blush:

Slargos

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

Ugh, this is  fertile ground.

I can't not take embarrassing pictures. I loathe myself a bit more every time I see one. These are especially bad, though.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Barrister

The pictures wouldn't be embarassing if you'd get yourself a shave and a haircut Lettow. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on April 18, 2011, 04:59:40 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 18, 2011, 04:51:51 PM

See, I knew it.

For a second there, I thought *you* had posted that pic.

Which would raise as many questions as it answered ...  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on April 18, 2011, 05:03:51 PM
Quote from: Slargos on April 18, 2011, 04:59:40 PM

See, I knew it.

For a second there, I thought *you* had posted that pic.

Which would raise as many questions as it answered ...  :hmm:

You've already seen my pink shirt photo.  :P

Razgovory

Quote from: Slargos on April 18, 2011, 05:06:27 PM

You've already seen my pink shirt photo.  :P

I did a Google image search for "Cabinet salesmen", three of the pictures on the first page were Jews. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on April 18, 2011, 04:48:27 PM
The pictures wouldn't be embarassing if you'd get yourself a shave and a haircut Lettow. :)
That. And lipo.

Lettow77

Lipo? Dear martinus, what do they feed you over there?

But uh, no, mostly I need a shower in the above pictures. It is a perennial problem.

I am currently: shaved, showered, and with far-too-short hair

I hope to emerge a new man after my vision quest in the west.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on April 18, 2011, 05:46:28 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 18, 2011, 04:48:27 PM
That. And lipo.

Yeah, I saw the pictures of you.  This isn't even the Pot calling the Kettle black.  It's like the Pot calling the ... uh... something that's not even black... black.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017