News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Objectivist Dating Site

Started by Jacob, April 19, 2011, 05:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Legbiter on April 19, 2011, 07:46:10 PM
Seriously, you're a hypothetical lifestyle coach, you get landed with Slargos. How does the penis connect with the vagina?

Take it away.

Ed Anger

Seriously, you're a hypothetical lifestyle coach, you get landed with Slargos. How does the penis connect with the vagina?

Take it away.

Step 1: Chloroform.
Step 2: Success!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2011, 07:52:28 PM

Take it away.

Step 1: Chloroform.
Step 2: Success!

:lol:

Good one.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2011, 07:34:12 PM
Slargos is such a shitty faux Eurofascist, he makes me miss Hortlund, who was even more fun to bash.

90% of his wannabe-skinheadism is because he's never gotten properly laid, followed up with a long term girlfriend.

Guy's got a steady job, he's not rapist-looking once he grows his hair back.

How would you get a guy like him laid in Baltimore? No monetary cheating allowed.

Take it away.
Isn't Slargos divorced with kids? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Camerus

Is Slargos:  the new Jaron?   :hmm:

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 19, 2011, 09:24:52 PM

[/quote]

I thought that was Hortlund.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

I thought Siege was the new Jaron, at least if by Jaron you mean clown prince of the forum.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

no Horty was the fundy who knocked up his girlfriend twice then dumped her to chase 16 year old tail
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Quote from: HVC on April 19, 2011, 09:57:21 PM

no Horty was the fundy who knocked up his girlfriend twice then dumped her to chase 16 year old tail

Must we be so quick to judge? :hmm:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

Personally I couldn't care less who has baby-mommas, but was his self-righteous defender of Christianity thing that made it both funny and mystifying.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.