News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Proud Hungarians Fight on

Started by Slargos, April 17, 2011, 03:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

There is that village, Gyöngyöspata, where the Defense Force (one of them nazi "militias") established a "training camp" and have been planning to hold a training this weekend.
Well, due to that camp, the local gypsies asked the Red Cross to help them "evacuate" the women and children, which they did this morning.

Prime Minister's correspondent's take on the issue: nope, no evacuation, he checked with the Red Cross, and its a scheduled holiday they are taking the families on

American businessman who have been coordinating with the Red Cross on this issue: "it is an evacuation, the villagers requested it"

:hmm:

Slargos

Quote from: Tamas on April 22, 2011, 09:06:14 AM
There is that village, Gyöngyöspata, where the Defense Force (one of them nazi "militias") established a "training camp" and have been planning to hold a training this weekend.
Well, due to that camp, the local gypsies asked the Red Cross to help them "evacuate" the women and children, which they did this morning.

Prime Minister's correspondent's take on the issue: nope, no evacuation, he checked with the Red Cross, and its a scheduled holiday they are taking the families on

American businessman who have been coordinating with the Red Cross on this issue: "it is an evacuation, the villagers requested it"

:hmm:

Nazi Militias 1 - Bleedingheart Multikulti Weltanschauung 0 :yeah:

Tamas

You cant seriously believe that
a) the Red Cross has taken up the quest of transporting families to holidays
b) among the myriad of poor-ass villages, the next village on schedule was this particular one, exactly one day before the nazis will show up in force
c) only children and females left for that grand holiday, the males of the family remained home

BTW, I do wonder if the gypo men will now actually manage to work themselves up into starting a fight with the nazis, or respond to provocation. There will be a lot of police there as well, which is of course will look rather silly.

Slargos

Gathering a Militia paid off in that the local gypsies will be transported out of the area.

Tamas

Quote from: Slargos on April 22, 2011, 09:39:07 AM
Gathering a Militia paid off in that the local gypsies will be transported out of the area.

Ah right, but these aren't locals.

Anyways, the whole training camp gathering has been more or less dispersed by the cops. Everyone wearing full military camouflage was taken into custody for scaremongering or whatever, while those only wearing military pants were given a choice to re-dress or leave.

Of course, this was on private property, so the rightfulness of the whole thing is a bit iffy to say the least.

Slargos

Infringing the rights of the populace will eventually play into the hands of the Nazis as it did and must do.

Tamas

Quote from: Slargos on April 22, 2011, 10:57:30 AM
Infringing the rights of the populace will eventually play into the hands of the Nazis as it did and must do.

Yeah. I think this is one of the best outcome for the nazis. They did not do anything except gather up on private property to play soldiers, and they are taken into custody for it, not respecting their rights, while the general populace often feels that those personal rights help the perpetrators of petty crimes to avoid justice.

Ed Anger

So, where was you evacuated to?

couldn't resist.  :blush:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 22, 2011, 11:09:43 AM
So, where was you evacuated to?

couldn't resist.  :blush:

Was only the women and children that got evacuated, so presumably Tamas stuck around.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

JonasSalk

You're all using evacuated wrong. Sickos.
Yuman

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 17, 2011, 03:43:11 AM
This is pretty low even for you.

I agree. Posting a thread to cheer a violent racist attack. Seriously, what a scum. I don't think I want to meet Slargos in one of the Languish meets anymore.

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on April 23, 2011, 04:05:30 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 17, 2011, 03:43:11 AM
This is pretty low even for you.

I agree. Posting a thread to cheer a violent racist attack. Seriously, what a scum. I don't think I want to meet Slargos in one of the Languish meets anymore.

How will I ever get past this.  :cry:

Pat