News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Time To Come Dirty.

Started by garbon, April 13, 2011, 04:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

jamesww

Bollocks, I honestly didn't see the innuendo when I titled the other the thread. :rolleyes:

garbon

Quote from: jamesww on April 13, 2011, 04:41:46 PM
Bollocks, I honestly didn't see the innuendo when I title the other the thread. :rolleyes:

Tense agreement issues. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Slargos

Bollocks, I honestly didn't see the innuendo when I title the other the thread. :rolleyes:

IF Faggot = 0 THEN PostWithoutConsiderationForPossibleBallJokes == 1

I may have gotten those == turned around. Code's rabid, won't parse.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Slargos on April 13, 2011, 04:49:55 PM

Yeah, was about to mention it. First one is assigning a value, second is comparing values.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Slargos on April 13, 2011, 04:49:55 PM

Actually, I simply didn't understand while Mongers was acting like people's celeb crushes are deep secrets.

jamesww

Quote from: garbon on April 13, 2011, 04:49:31 PM

I missed a 'd'. :gasp:

garbon

Quote from: jamesww on April 13, 2011, 04:53:17 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 13, 2011, 04:49:31 PM

I missed a 'd'. :gasp:

The decline of civilization. :(

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on April 13, 2011, 04:52:23 PM
Actually, I simply didn't understand while Mongers was acting like people's celeb crushes are deep secrets.
Sure you wanna be an asshole about typos?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on April 14, 2011, 09:16:18 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 13, 2011, 04:52:23 PM
Sure you wanna be an asshole about typos?

Sure, why not? This way, I'm not just assuming a position when I say I'm a hypocrite.