News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Nazi demo in my town blocked

Started by syk, April 14, 2009, 02:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on April 14, 2009, 02:06:56 PM
I'm reading a WW3 novel where the Soviets obliterate Lüneburg for shock value. :)

:o  That's my ancestral grounds.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: syk on April 14, 2009, 02:52:43 PM
The complete absence of a haircut could be a hint. Also the reaction of the locals:
I guess the skinhead thing should make it clear.  Still, those are Europeans.  I would imagine they would react like that if a bunch of Republicans showed up in their town.  Europeans are insane.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Where are you in the pictures?

I'm reading a WW3 novel where the Soviets obliterate Lüneburg for shock value. :)

That's not why they do it!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

syk

Quote from: Neil on April 14, 2009, 03:24:21 PM
Quote from: syk on April 14, 2009, 02:52:43 PM
The complete absence of a haircut could be a hint. Also the reaction of the locals:
I guess the skinhead thing should make it clear.  Still, those are Europeans.  I would imagine they would react like that if a bunch of Republicans showed up in their town.  Europeans are insane.
Continent of opportunities, everything's possible:

syk

Quote from: derspiess on April 14, 2009, 03:02:11 PM

Time to plan a vacation!  :)
http://www.lueneburg.de/

Razgovory

Quote from: syk on April 14, 2009, 10:59:42 PM

I dunno, they just tossed out a bunch of crazy rightwingers...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

citizen k

I was there in '92 . Fond drunken memories. German army surrendered there to Monty. They had gyros not that turkish stuff.

syk

Quote from: citizen k on April 14, 2009, 11:30:24 PM

I was there in '92 . Fond drunken memories. German army surrendered there to Monty. They had gyros not that turkish stuff.
Yeah that happened on the Timeloberg just a few kilometers away. Apparently we have Himmlers remains buried somewhere in the vincinity, too. My history teacher told us he used to play cards on the couch he committed suicide on.   :D

derspiess

Some day I'll visit there, "European Vacation" style.  I've had tourist information on Lueneburg for ages now; just haven't got the opportunity yet :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall