Started by garbon, April 10, 2011, 10:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Shame our old colonies tend to be rather dull :(
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

I'd like to see Belgians go back to the Congo.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tyr on April 11, 2011, 04:32:06 AM

:hmm:

There's a pretty extensive selection, or are you just thinking of the white Dominions?

Brazen

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 11, 2011, 06:03:50 AM
Quote from: Tyr on April 11, 2011, 04:32:06 AM

There's a pretty extensive selection, or are you just thinking of the white Dominions?
Yes, that does seem odd seeing as you'd have most of the world to choose from.

Zanza2

Quote from: Syt on April 11, 2011, 02:44:45 AM
I see no reason to go to Poland, Russia or Mallorca.
You already left for one of our former colonies.  :P

Razgovory

I'm not interested in going to the Philippines.  And we still can't seem to get rid of Puerto Rico.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Anyway, if I was Portuguese I'd definitely leave for Brazil.  Carnival in Rio Y'ALL :punk:

Josquius

Well, mostly the white dominions with the dullness yes.
But then in the Carribean I'd be shot, in Africa I'd be stabbed and in India die of diorreah.
I've heard good stuff about Malaysia though...
But still. Its not quite as exciting as latin America seems.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

My friend Aimee frets about the upcoming presidential elections over in France. I might have to offer her a spot in the Wolf's Lair.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on April 11, 2011, 09:23:36 AM

Well, mostly the white dominions with the dullness yes.
But then in the Carribean I'd be shot, in Africa I'd be stabbed and in India die of diorreah.
I've heard good stuff about Malaysia though...
But still. Its not quite as exciting as latin America seems.

You are very stupid.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 11, 2011, 09:26:46 AM
My friend Aimee frets about the upcoming presidential elections over in France. I might have to offer her a spot in the Wolf's Lair.
You're friends with a Frenchman?  Race traitor! :mad:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 11, 2011, 09:46:17 AM
You're friends with a Frenchman?  Race traitor! :mad:

Hey, she ain't Dutch. Nothing worse than the dutch.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

JonasSalk

Because the National Front might win?
Yuman