News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

CALIGULA MAXIMUS

Started by garbon, April 07, 2011, 07:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

QuoteStep Right Up And See The World's Amazing Naked Disco Circus Musical!

Ever wished you could party at an ancient Roman discotheque? If you answered yes, have we got the ticket for you! Notorious party throwers The Saint At Large, in association with the House of Yes and Lady Circus (the sexually charged acrobatic troupe), present Caligula Maximus, a sexually charged, performance/dance party wrapped in a end-of-the-world-inhibition-free musical extravaganza. Wear comfortable shoes to dance in, wear a costume, or come naked: whatever you choose, just be ready to have one hell of a ride.

The new musical disco circus premieres at the House of Yes, now through April 17th, and includes two of NYC's biggest underground stars, Jamin Ruhren aka Acid Betty and Kayvon Zand. Set on the last night of the notorious emperor's life, CALIGULA MAXIMUS is a high-jinks of nudity, frivolity and 70′s-inspired decadence. The debaucherous Emperor of Rome takes on a beautific Jesus Christ in an X-rated wrestling match for the hearts and hard-ons of ancient Rome.

:o :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zeus

To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

Ed Anger

Quote70′s-inspired decadence.

Shag rugs and wood paneling.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive