News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UN forces fire on pro-Gbagbo camp

Started by jimmy olsen, April 05, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

It would have been cool if Omar Bongo was President of the Congo and they tried to overthrow him.  His response could be "Bongo, Bongo, Bongo, I'm so happy in the Congo I refuse to go!"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Warspite

Quote from: Caliga on April 05, 2011, 01:19:29 PM
It would have been cool if Omar Bongo was President of the Congo and they tried to overthrow him.  His response could be "Bongo, Bongo, Bongo, I'm so happy in the Congo I refuse to go!"
If only those Africans could have avoided choosing phonetic combinations for their names that became racist slurs in polite society.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Warspite on April 05, 2011, 09:23:26 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 05, 2011, 02:26:59 AM
Two UN armed interventions in the same month, let alone the same decade!? Stunning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12960308

The UN were already in Cote d'Ivoire.
But they're actually doing something this time. Highly unusual.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Quote from: Warspite on April 05, 2011, 06:12:15 PM
If only those Africans could have avoided choosing phonetic combinations for their names that became racist slurs in polite society.
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCY09s-c41A
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jamesww

What's not to love about sexy UN white Mil-24s.  :cool:

JonasSalk

Yuman

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?